Who The Hell Cares?!

Start from the beginning

Only able to nervously laugh, Izuku had to concede that Todoroki made a strong case.

"Still... You consider me a friend, huh?" Todoroki questioned, his expression relaxing somewhat. Given the drama and heat of combat the two of them had engaged in, Izuku was taken aback that Todoroki needed affirmation that this was indeed the case. Once Izuku confirmed that he did, the scarred teenager seemed to allow himself to smile lightly. A rather rare sight, since he barely wore much expression at all, given his stoic personality. "Thanks for trusting me with that then, Midoriya. I appreciate it. Good luck to you two." A small display of the softer side to the son of the world's number two Hero. A very rare display he certainly wouldn't show again for quite a while.

By this point, Izuku was already sweating pretty badly out of sheer awkwardness. To top that off, he heard another worryingly loud reaction behind him. This time a male reaction, sounding like Kirishama doing a weird combination of gasping in shock and bursting into laughter.

"I think it's really cute."

Shocked by Yaoyarozu's sudden insertion into the conversation, Izuku jumped, and very nearly let out a surprised yelp, snapping his neck to look at their fellow student whom sat herself next to Todoroki. The young woman had her head rested in her hands, with tinted red cheeks. Wearing a warm smile directed at Izuku, it was pretty evident she had heard what he had just told Todoroki.

"Y-Yaoyarozu! How did -"

"You aren't as quiet as you think. To be frank, it was hard not to hear you from where I'm sitting." She answered before Izuku even managed to force out the rest of his question. Prompting him to check around, the teenage boy quickly looked over his shoulders. Attention wasn't on him or Mina more than it would be under any normal circumstances. He thanked God that he hadn't subconsciously been shouting which he had feared he had been doing since Yaoyarozu had heard him. She continued, almost seeming like she was gushing over the developments she had overheard. "I think nearly everyone noticed that something was going on between you and Ashido. It's really sweet that you're dating her now." She paused and waved her hand, to dismiss any concerns that her classmate had. "Don't worry, I'll keep it quiet if you want."

Blushing, Izuku nodded, and slightly bowed towards the class's vice president. "Th - Thank you, Yaoyarozu-san. I - I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it, Midoriya." Yaoyarozu smiled kindly. She then quickly shot a look behind Izuku and pointed. "She seems to be a lot peppier today."

Taking another glance behind him, Izuku saw Mina right now in a huge fit of giggles and laughter alongside Kirishama and Asui, the Frog girl giving the pink girl a warm hug, presumably just having heard what Mina had had to tell her. He knew that they were friends, but Izuku wasn't sure exactly how close the two of them were. Judging by that, they had to be on pretty good terms, which honestly surprised him, given their conflicting personalities. Then again, he wasn't in a position to talk, was he?

Each move that Mina made, every step she took, seemed to be filled with a visible spring to it. To add onto it, she didn't seem to be able to stop laughing, or to stop grinning the way she was. Izuku blushed at seeing her perfect smile once again.

"She does seem to have more energy than usual." Todoroki commented, throwing in a rare optional piece of conversation into the discussion. Typically, he was quiet and reserved, not really speaking unless he felt the need, or was directly being addressed. If he was making the observation without prompting, it could generally be trusted to be accurate. Befitting how his body seemed to be genetically split down the centre right down to his Quirk, he seemed to be half deadpanned, and half amused that somehow, the class's resident energy ball seemed to have taken it up to eleven.