Closure

Enjoy💜

Essence

"Man fuck waiting on that nigga. That's my sister right there. I don't give two fucks about who gon have a issue about me taking matter into own hands. Fuck that"Ashton went off.
Yea I hope who ever did this gets theirs. I'm just don't with the drama and the revenge. I really want everyone to leave the situation alone.
"Nah just calm down "
"I'm not doing shit if it ain't going over to his momma crib and fucking everyone up in that bitch "
By now everyone was yelling at each other giving me a headache and stressing me out.
"I-i-if.."I tried to say but after not talking for a week and my voice box being messed up I couldn't talk. I sent a text message to the group chat telling them to stop or they had to go. Everything started to get quiet but there was alot of tension. I was just waiting on my doctor to bring in my discharge papers so I could sign and leave. No I was not going back to the house...well to get some clothes yea but not to stay there. Most likely I'll end up staying with Garcia or Nyla. Most likely Nyla since she has less people in her house.

"You alright?"Ashton sighed.
I nodded my head and he sat back in his seat.
"Imma go take this phone call it's Gage. "Mark said walking out as my doctor came in.
"Alright we just need you to sign off ,and because the medication your on. You are aware you cannot drive you know that  right?"
I nodded my head looking at Nyla. She was the only one who was not getting on my nerves.  I handed the clip board back and sat up putting my slippers on.
Everyone eyed me.
"I'm ready to go "I texted.
"Who you leaving with?" Ashton  asked.
I pointed to Nyla. I hope he didn't think I was leaving with him. Yeah he is my brother but he still is a stranger to me. I walked out and Mark stopped me.
"Gage wanted to know if you could come visit him tomorrow"
I nodded my head.
"...he said he loves you "
I nodded my head.
"She love you to bro...aight see you tomorrow"
"Ready to rock and role?"
I gave her a smile...more of a smile of relief. Nyla was like a breathe of fresh air. I got I the passenger seat and buckled up before she pulled out her parking space.
"Feeling better?" I nodded my head laying back in my seat. "We gon get you all pampered. We can go to the spa and get a mani-peti and a long foot rub. Then go got our hair slayed ,and out for a nice dinner then back to the house to watch movies"
I closed my eyes at the thought of peacefulness.
I pointed towards the exit and she got that I wanted her to take me home.
"That shit must be boring. Can't talk" she said looking at me.
My eyes grew wide and I took control of the steering wheel.
"Damn. I almost ran right into that bitch. What ain't you say nothing"
Really nigga? Really?  Like I can talk
"Damn. My bad and we was just talking bout that" she laughed.

_____________________________________________________

I picked up the soft pink nail polish taking it to the Chinese lady ,and took my seat.
"Girl. I had to cut off this nigga the other day. He knew I do not like being tied down ,and after he went down on my he gon start talking bout he catching feelings.  "
I shook my head smirking at her craziness.
" No. No I said all of my toes white not blue" Nyla said to the Chinese woman.

_____________________________________________________

I put my jacket on and Waiting for them to release the inmates. "Calm down sis" I nodded my head and calmed down some. I heard the loud buzz and some people start walking out.  I looked in the other direction , I know it's wrong ,and I may sound selfish but this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Gage. He knew what was going on before he went and turned his self in. He didn't deal with the issue he left it for Mark to handle.
"Hey baby" I looked up and forced a smile on my face.
I gave him a hug and pecked his lips twice,and he looked at me with a twisted face and tried to kiss me again.
I stood back and his eyes were stuck on the scar on my neck.
"I-I'm sorry "he mumbled. I pursed my lips and sat back down. Mark and Gage chopped it up for five minutes the he gave us our space. "How is the baby? "  I looked over at Mark for him to come over to answer his questions since I couldn't.
" What you say?"
"Is everything good with the baby?"
" Uh, yea they said from Essence hitting her head hard and the concussion the baby has a slim chance of having Epilepsy"
His lips pursed the same way mine were. My mind was everywhere. Epilepsy,Gage,My baby, My brother, Rj. I was thinking too much.
"When will she be able to talk again?"
"They said everyone heals different. She might not or there could be swelling and get worse. "
"Damn man!"he hit the table making me jump a little bit. I couldn't read his facial expression whether he was sad or angry. His face said alot.
"Alright can you give us some space"
Mark got up going to the vending machine.
"I'm sorry this happened. I love you ...you still love me ?"
"Mhhm" he reached his hand across the table squeezing mine.
"This all my fault". "mhhm " when I said that he looked a little taken back , and I start to feel bad. 
"I'm telling you when I get out of here and catch any of Rj people it's a wrap. I don't know what possessed that nigga to come for me and mine. I'm taking off heads. No mercy. I swear to go-"
"I-I can't do this. I'm not going to do this"I managed to get out.
"Can't do what?"
"This!" With that I got up and left.

And Scene💜
Welp that is it for part one. Keep your eye out for Silent love Pt.2
Sorry if it did not end how you would have liked it to but I didnt know what to do or how to end it and I was rushing.

With that being said.... This is the final chapter

The sequel will be up Within the next five days

Vote&comment 🍋