Never was I

Essence

I was in gage office sitting when I heard something in the closet. I quickly grabbed his gun in one hand and picked up his boot off of the floor.
"Get the fuck out the closet "I said in a dull tone. I was anxious to see what was Gon come out the closet but never was I scared. A small body frame start moving out the closet and I seen it was a female.
It was ol girl from last time. Boy I'm baggin', the fuck up.
"She reached for her gun on her waist band, but I showed no sign of fear.
"Bitch please help yourself to several seats."I said sitting on the desk.
I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my body.
"Your scary ass ain't bout shit , hoe now I'mma ask you one time and one time only. Where does he keep the money?"she asked.
I looked at my phone indicating I wasn't paying her no mind.
She looked at me and chuckled at my pettiness. Then she reached for her gun. I took the silencer off and waved it around in my hand.
"Be careful with them big boy toys"she said .
I pulled the trigger skimming her ear on purpose.
She laughed and put her gun away then pulled out a knife.
"Only cause ase you want to play games. "She said inching towards me. I'll fuck that bitch up without a gun. I threw the gun to the side of me and picked the boot chuckling at her face. When she stumbled back I punched her ass and she cut me on the forearm with the knife.i punched her and snatched the knife , throwing it. I reached in her waist band pulling the gun out. I put the barrel in her mouth.
"Dumb bitch "I said , the the door came flying open.
Gage stood there wide eyed looking between us two.
I caught this whole situation rather funny than scary.
He pulled me up then some other guys came in dragging two big guys bodies.
"Take em all the way to that backroom" he said. The guys nodded their heads then one came back to snatch up the girl. They shut and locked the heavy doors to the room in his back office.
I looked at the bloodstains on his shirt and the small bullet hole in his shoulder.
"That don't hurt?"I asked.
" Pressure? Yea , but I gotten use to being shot at by now. "He said as we walked downstairs.
"C'mon let's get out of here for now. I got people on the way to clean this up "he said.
"Lemme grab some stuff first. "I said.

I don't know how to remove a bullet but I can try😬

After putting all my stuff in a tote bag I seem Gage with a book bag over his shoulders as guys walked in.
He grabbed his keys off of the rack and we both got into his truck.
"Sorry about all that "he said.
"It's ...OK "I said.
"I know you don't mean it "he said gripping the steering wheel.
That was the truth. I knew wat I was getting myself into when I committed to being in a relationship. I don't like what he does but I understand. I can't change what he does , so it's deal with it or go our separate ways. I grew onto Gage within the few months we shared together so I gotta be a big girl and do what I got to do.

"Baby , don't be mad. I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you." he pleaded.
I laughed a little bit as we came to a red light.
"I am a tiny bit upset. But it's coo, I knew what I was getting myself into when committed to being in a relationship."I said.
He nodded his head and smiled at me.
"Can I get a kiss ?"he asked.
I grinned leaning over halfway kissing his lips.

Gage

I took her to my house that I have outside the county that I live in. It's a luh quite out here. Like where a bunch of old rednecks live . Not like the country where it's all quiet and they be out there raising animals. Just for some reason I live around a bunch of old white people , in my neighborhood there's only five or six houses including mine.
It took about an hour to get there. By the time we were there essence was slumped.
I put the bags over my shoulder and went and scooped Essence up.
I put the key in the door then used my foot to open it and walked in. I sat essence on the couch and I went back and locked my door before going upstairs to my room.
I looked around seeing everything was just how I left it.
I emptied my bookbag looking at stacks of mine that was collected last night.
The only reason why I took that money was that it was recently made and not counted. If they wanted to steal money they could have taken what's already saved up in my safe. I know how much is in there and I could easily go and run in their shit then take twice the money.

I can't count all this shit by myself though.
I called mark and he was still cleaning up the house. Other niggas working the block so imma have to do what I gotta do.
I removed the rubber band getting a note book to write out the mathematics, make sure no one stealing of cheating me for my shit.

Essence

I stepped out the shower putting lotion on and on and I grabbed a tank top and a pair of shorts out of my bag. I can't believe I slept all day long. When we left it was about eleven in the morning. Now it's about five thirty.
I heard music and I smelt weed coming from one of the rooms. I walked past till I got to the black door and slowly walked in. Gage was sitting at his desk  writing while a blunt hanged from his lip.
"Hey baby girl"he said sitting back in his chair. My eyes were glued to all the money scattered around on the floor then the bands around stacks of money that's on his desk.
"You coo?"he asked putting his hand on my waist. I nodded my head sitting on his lap.
"Do you need help?"I asked as he continue to write.
"Nah you don't have too "he said.
"But I want to if you need help "I said.
"Alright. I need you to count the money to fifty G's and once you do that put it in that thing right there. It can check if you put too much or not enough."He told me.

"OK"I said sitting on the floor. I stood back up grabbing the bag off the bed . I forgot all about his bullet wound 
"Preciate it "He said .

I nodded as I took the towel, tweezers and other things out.