Good ol' times

Essence
It was prom night but I'm in the house totally okay with it. I don't fuck with none of them pathetic losers anyway.
"Essence ... My sweet ol Essence"Gage said running and hugging me from behind.
"Your back! "I squealed . he has been gone since six o'clock this morning and I've been bored out my mind.
"Yea "he said sitting on the couch and flicking through the channels

"I have a serious question "Gage asked
I sat beside him raising my eyebrows for him to carry on.
"So over these past few months we got to know each other and  I know I already... Damn I can't even talk strait , um I ... Would you go out with me. Like be my girlfriend ?"he asked.
I smiled and chuckled at his cuteness and shyness.

"Under a few conditions."I told him strait forward.
"When I love , I love hard and I mean it. I'm  putting all my  TRUST  in you and you know how hard it is for me to trust somebody. All I ask of you is to
Love me and do for me like I would do for you.  " I told him looking him dead in the eyes.
"I think  I  already love you "he said smiling.
When I say I cheesed super hard I was showing gums and all.
"I promise , I won't "he said pecking me on the lips.
"Thank you "he said confusing me.
"For what "I asked.
"Trusting me"he said.
I nodded my head laying back on the couch.
He pulled me close to him kissing my forehead.
"These cheeks all mine, ya forehead all mine the bi polar additude all mine and them sexy ass toes all mine "he said reaching for my feet making me giggle.

"Let's go out tomorrow "he said locking his fingers with mine.
"Yea ...I want to go to Philly "I said.

"For?"he asked.
"King of Prussia mall "I said.
"Let's go then "he said.
"We gotta get up early"I said looking up at him.
"How early?"he asked
"A few hours from now "I said it take like fourteen hours and I really want to go.
"If we go we spending a few nights cause fourteen hours for one day ain't gon cut it "he said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                                   ×
Trouble

Man this is gonna be a road trip , she talking we gotta get up soon. Its almost two am.
But hey I got Essence I can't see me doing wrong by her.

Back to packing after packing my stuff in a suitcase I went to Essence room and grabbed her three outfits bras and underwear along with her Pajama's.
I took her little bag of girl stuff out the bathroom.
I loaded the car with our stuff then went back in the house to get Essence.
I was gone wake her up but she looked peaceful so I just carried her to the car and strapped her up.
Before taking off I booked us a hotel room in Philly.

                                   ×

I woke up with my neck hurting from how I was sleeping.
I looked at Gage and caressed his face.
"Well good morning "he said.
"How long we been driving?"I asked.
"We? Sike but just about six hours"he said.
"You hungry"he said.
"Yea"I said as he got off at an exit.

"You pack any things "I asked him.
"Yea" he said yawning.
"You want me to drive?"I ask placing my hand on his leg.
"Nah, I know you still tired"he said.
Putting his hand on my thigh.
" just talk to me "he said.
"Okay so you remember..."