We dont hide our feelings

Essence
I woke up to Joel osteen playing on the living room TV. He always said something relevant to my life , my story.
I got up and brushed my teeth and started cooking breakfast. I made pancakes and sausage. Yea I like to cook but I wasn't feeling it today.
I then drifted off to my thoughts. It was my mom birthday. I took a deep breathe before being brought back to reality when I felt Gage hand on my hip and the other in my pan.
"Good morning beautiful  "he said kissing my cheek, "good morning" I said sitting plates at the table.
"You okay?"he asked with concerned eyes?

"I don't know."I said honestly biting the inside of my lip. How is it that he is reading me like a book ? He knows when I'm lying? How does he know something is wrong with me ?

                                     ×
Trouble
"Talk to me "I said to her sitting back in my chair.
"Its ... Its my momma birthday "she said with her voice cracking but she didn't shed one tear.
"Your voice cracked but you don't cry why?  Its okay to cry "I informed her.

Essence

"No I can't , I won't and I'll be fine"I said.
"You sure"he asked hugging me .
"I'm positive"I said getting up.
I showered and got ready for school.I put on my white collar shirt with the required plaid skirt and  my white long socks with black flats.
I wish they didn't make us wear this gay ass uniform.
"You ready ?"Gage asked.
"Yeah"I said grabbing my Nike book bag.
"
"Ahh fat" Gage said in Nicki manaj voice then coming behind me and dancing.
"I shook my head at his goofiness.

"So when do you go on break ?" He asked.
"Spring break starts in three days "I said .
"Good "he said stopping at a light. I nodded sitting my head back on the seat.

"Imma miss you "he said. I smiled at the fact of someone really caring for me
"Awe"I said pinching his cheek.
I let go and sat back into my seat as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Come get me early "I said.
"Eehh I don't know"he said folding his lips.
"Why not ?" I asked
"Why do you need to leave school early , get your edumacation "he said cracking a smile.
"Cmon please"I begged
"Two o'clock"he said
"Fine"I said  sighing.

                                    ×
Trouble
Drops and stops it is till two o'clock. I made my way to my "business "and grabbed a empty duffle bag that is sitting by the door. "Come here"I said pointing to a random dude. He stood before me looking a little scared.
"Imma put your skills to the test. , I want to see how much you can sell in ..... Six hours , come on "I said walking down to the basement.

We walked down and over to the corner where bags of weed were. I grabbed a few while he grabbed a lot.
"You think you can sell all that ?"I asked him.
"Hell yea"he said looking at me then back down to his bags.
I like his additude....
"What's your name ?"I asked
"RJ"he said .
"Nah like your whole name"I said.
"Reggi Jones"he said.
"Oh you Chow older brother"I said referring to this boy chow that use to work for me, we was almost just as close as Mark and I . He went missing after a drop I forbidden him to do .

"Yea"he said.
"You ready to go ?"I asked
He nodded getting up grabbing his bag .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How much can I get with forty five dollars?"A junkie asked me.
"Four "I told him.
"OK gimme three bags of coke and the smallest bag of weed you have "he asked.
I nodded grabbing my money first then giving him his stuff.
"When the next time you gon be around here ?"he asked. "In two days, I might be down here tonight "I tell him before going around the corner to go get RJ.

I seen him put money in his pocket as he approached the car,
"Cmon you done for today"I said.
"How much you make ?"I asked him.
"A lot "he said chuckling.
"You plan on doing this for a while ?"he asked.
"No, sometime before ... Shit I don't know I just know not much longer. Imma need someone to take over "I said  pulling up to Essence school. It was a little earlier I was suppose to get her but I was already around here.