End of a chapter

Longest chapter I'll ever write
Minor errors

Longest chapter I'll ever write Minor errors

don't forget to read.

Essence
I grabbed my cap and gown quickly putting it on. I was late , everyone starred at me as I rushed to find my spot in line. I squeezed inbetween two people and waited till the line start moving. Gage came through the door and everybody eyes was fixed on him.
"The fuck y'all starring hard for?" He said.
"Excuse me, you can't be in here."the administrator said.
He walked right passed them and over to me.
"You left ya speech In the car "he said handing me the paper out of breathe. I slowly took the paper from him and continued buttoning up my gown.
"Luh ya girl "he said.
" I love you too "I said smiling back up at him. He made me feel like we was unfamiliar with each other, I don't know why.
The line start moving and I took a deep breathe moving my left leg Infront of my right one.
God please please please don't let me fall up on this stage. We were walking out the building and on to the football field where our seats were at. I looked at the back of the big ass head Infront of me noticing it was Tyler.
I mushed his head quickly making him turn around and smile at me.
"Mane cut it out. "He said.
I rolled my eyes as we came to a stop Infront of our seats.
Everyone silently whispered to each other until the whatever got on stage and start giving the opening speech.

Gage

I looked down at my phone seeing it been a hour since this turtle looking nigga got on stage and gave a speech. I tired but I want to see my luh baby walk across that stage and give her speech.

He finally stopped talking but another lady start talking. You could tell the crowd was just as annoyed as I was cause the whole crowd sighed. "We are giving out awards to individuals before we call the students up to get their diploma. "The lady said.

My baby better get a award for somthing. "Julia Patterson"
How many fuckin awards they gon give out?I looked down at my phone seeing Garcia text me. She needed me to watch my niece for her. I sat my phone down just in time hearing them call Essence up.  My baby got highest GPA. Smart ass girl right there. I'll never and I mean never forget the time we was inna kitchen baking cookies for sum occasion, shit I can cook just not bake so I take some cookie dough out the container and asked her how big should I make them. She went and found the area , perimeter, circumference of the cookies. She even made a hypothesis too. That ain't the only time she did some crazy shit like that though.
She smiled excepting her certificate.

Essence

We watched as the pictures changed on the projector. They were some pictures of us as kids all the way up now until this point. I looked around at everyone mother, father , aunt's,uncles , grandparents. Meanwhile, I had none. I hope I made my momma and daddy proud with the little bit of time we spent together. Imma make sure I love my child to the fullest. I don't never. Ever want my child to go through anything remotely close to what I been through. I want them to be ten times as better. I want a kid just for that reason. To give em the love I always wanted and craved for. However I want to wait for marriage cause I believe there's a less likely chance imma be hurt. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much. "Yang Lee"they called. They were finally getting to my letter M. I'm finally graduating. I never thought I would come to see this day. God is good. I seen the twelfth person Infront of me go up. Eleven more people away. I noticed Tyler was no longer Infront of me. I saw him move but I paid it no attention and it just hit me now. I looked back seeing he was obviously in the wrong part of the ling. "Eli montez" they called. I took a deep breathe seeing I'm only three people away from that stage. So much is pumping through my mind right now. Im super excited but on the same note I am nervous.
"Essence Morales" they called. I walked carefully up the steps.