The real Essence

Essence
He got what he wanted... I did too
I was a little nervous but I got into it. I do like Gage. He makes me feel a little better about myself. I feel like I matter to someone finally. I got in the shower with a smile on my face. I will have to go thank him, I feel good about myself a little more.

After my long shower I put on a T-shirt on and a pair of shorts. I took a deep breathe before leaving my room making my way down the hall to his room
.
I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer, "Wassup " he asked opening his door.
I was about to start talking but he pulled me inside his room.
"C'mere "he said patting the side of him. I went to sit down but he pulled me down on his lap.
"Is that okay "he asked smirking at me.
"Yea...its strait.
"Did you just use slang ? Did the precious , innocent Essence use slang "he said smiling all goofy in my face.
"There's a lot you don't know about me "I said throwing my arm over his shoulder.
"So wass up ?"he asked
"Um, I just wanted to say thank you for . .. Everything "I said smiling at the thought.
"Welcome , "he said squeezing me making  smile.
"I love your smile, it makes me smile"he said my cheeks burned... Then turned a deep shade of red.

"Awe, you blushing ...I like that I can make you blush. "He said wrapping his arms around me.
"I like that your the one to make me do those things "I said
He laid back and I was ontop of him laying , I felt his hands caress my butt. I never experienced that before but it .... Felt good I hope that's not weird.
"I got a question "I said.
"What ?"he said looking in my eyes.
"Is my butt big ? Like do I have one... I mean I know everyone got a butt but I mean-"I was cut off by him laughing at me.
"Yea you got a Lil sum , why did you ask" he said rubbing circles in my back.

" cause the ither day i was talking with Gabe and he was saying how some gurl butt was fat and big and blase blase but it made me wonder ...Im getting tired"I stated sitting up. "What's wrong with laying here?"he asked
"Goodnight Trouble" I said turning the lights off and walking out.