refresher

Essence

I slid my bunny slippers on and went downstairs to meet gage niece. I heard Garcia coming in but I had just got out the shower. I walked down stairs smiling at Gabe and Garcia."hi "I said giving them a hug. "Hey girl , how you been ?"Garcia asked. "I've been good how bout you ?"I asked. "Taking things one day at a time. "She said.
"Gabeee"I squealed.
"Wassuh. How it feel to graduate?"he asked moving his crutches to the side. "Sensational. Where is Rose?"I asked referring to their niece. "Probably in the Kitchen with Gage spolien' her ass."he said. I ain't never been this nervous to meet a kid before. "Untle, can I have one more fruit snack"she asked as I walked in the kitchen.
"Here baby girl"he said handing her two fruit snacks out his pack . "Hey baby, hi Rosie "I said touching her hand.

She gave me that : bitch I don't know you so back the fuck up look.
"Who is tis?"she asked looking directly at Gage.
"This my girlfriend. Her name is Essence"he said kissing my cheek. She just starred between the both of us making us laugh. I did it out of being nervous. Him doing it cause he though it was funny.

--

Gage
"How many finger I hold up? "Rose asked as we walked through the mall together.Let me start off by saying that Rose is my baby girl. She means everything to me. I haven't seen her in months cause her bitch ass dad. That nigga  got full custody over her and moved to New York to keep her away from her mom all over some petty shit.i could have went and paid that nigga a visit but Garcia flipped out Everytime I brought it up.
"I don't know but you like this shirt?"I asked holding up a shirt that was hanging on the rack.
"Ew no. I can pick my own shirt and pants out?"she asked. "Go ahead. Baby girl. Just no skirts "I said. I know we finna be in here for a minute.  I watched closely as Essence walked in here, catching every nigga attention. I don't mind them starring at her cause at the end of the day she mine and she know that and im finna let these niggas know that too. "Hey baby "she said kissing my cheek. "Wassup, how was your day ?"I asked.
" I had to go to work then I did some online shopping for my apartment" she said.
I nodded my head looking for Rose.
"Baby girl you ready ?"
"Yeas, all the clothes in here are ugly "she said.
"Hey Rose "Essence said she waved at Essence and we continued to walk out. "Oooh untle I like that dress "
"That is a nice dress "Essence said going over to the rack. I waited for them two to hurry up so we can go.

Essence
"Turn around, lemme see what your dress size is "I said she turned around so I could check it. I grabbed the dress then looks up when I seen somebody standing near by.
"Hi beautiful"some guy said.  I gave him a small mile and continued to look for her size.  "Why he still standing here , my untle gonna be mad at you "Rose said making me chuckle . "It's okay luh one. I just wanted to be friends with her, what's your name?"he asked stepping around rose and walking closer to me.
"Uh I'm not interested in any type of friendship with you so you can go now. "I said feeling nervous. "C'mon na. You don't gotta be rude."he said. With that being said, I felt Gage arms wrap around me as he looked directly at the guy. He placed his chin in the crook of my neck and kissed it softly. "You ready to wrap it up with your friend over here. I'm trynna get you back home. "He said. "This the lucky guy huh?" The weirdo said.
"Don't worry bout that "gage said grabbing my hand and walking away. 
"Untle..-"
"Baby girl say un-cle"he said laughing.
"Un cle,  Uncle "
"Baby I'm tired "I said pouting.
"We bout to go home. I'm just waiting to meet her grandparents here so they can get her "he said.
"Aw, I thought she was spending the night with us "I said.
"Nah. Garcia needed me to watch her till they got down here.
"Uncle can I play over there "she pointed to the indoor playground thing.
"Go ahead.imma be watching you. Don't talk to no strangers "he said. She nodded and ran off and we took a seat.
"I love you baby "he said kissing me. "I love you more "I said. His tounge swiped my lip and I opened my mouth letting his tounge in.

"Stop " I said laughing and pushing him away.
"You know you don't mean that " he said kissing me one more time. "Can I eat tonight? asked.
" I'm on my monthly right now "I said.
"Damn, you okay ?"he said rubbing my stomach.
"Im never fine.... Rose is so adorable"I said changing the subject. "yea, you want kids in the future?"he asked me.
"We had this conversation many times but yea I do " I said he nodded his head . "Baby get up they here "he said tapping my thigh.
"Go get her for me baby.
I nodded walking over to the ply area

Filler chapter