So its true

Essence
2 days later

"So you like me... Like find something attracting about me ?"I asked .
"Y-yes"he said.
"So like a luh crush "I asked
"No... Its more than a crush and its more than me liking you too "he said.
"So you lo-" I began to say

"Whoa let's not jump the gun or get anything mixed up but its more than me liking you but I don't think I love you ...yet"he said.
I nodded my head in understanding. Now what do I say or do ?
"I gotta go make a few runs"he said.
"Yea,  um I need to make some groceries "I said.
"Imma see you later "he said getting up and leaving.

                                 ×
Trouble

I got to the trap and went to my office and sat back in my seat , waiting on Mark .
"Man  she make me feel like a bitch , I feel like I'm changing just for her. A girl that most likely  won't give me a chance. Honestly I'll do whatever it takes to have her.out of all the girls I had ... Sike I ain't have a lot I only had two one I started to care for
The other girl had my heart truly till she fucked me over. Anyway I think Essence is so weird odd and different from other females.
She so real and smart. That bi polar additude is a one up and her beauty is ... Something else."

I looked up to see Mark in my door way with tears in his eyes , " bro, that was so lovely " he said fake sniffling.
"Mane shut your goofy ass up , I ain't even mean to say that out loud.
He sat down and we got to business.

We counted money from drops that were made a little while ago , I'm a Lil behind on this shit but I get all caught up. That's my only concern is staying on task. Other than that my empire is Gucci!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked into my house with Mark hot on my trail, "I smell a Sunday dinner "he said rubbing his hands together. I walked into my kitchen and smelled something burning .
I looked in the oven "Essence! you done burned the damn biscuits "I yelled for her to come downstairs looking sleepy.
"I'm sorry "she said taking them to the trash.
"Hey ! Don't throw em away there ain't nothing hot sauce and butter can't fix " he said taking the pan away.
"Um I'll get you guys plates"she said .

"Thanks"I said before sitting .
"Cuff her, marry her..."I heard Mark whisper .

                                  ×
Essence
We sat back watching mark laugh at dumb things. By  the time I was finished cleaning the kitchen mark had left. I sat on a couch next to gage.
"How was your day ?"I asked.
"It was cool, what did you do."he asked sitting back flicking through the channels.
"Just like every other day "I said yawning.
"Mm somebody sleepy"he said.
"Yea I am "I said getting up about to go to my room.
"Stay down here, I want to hold you "he said with a slight smirk.
"I'm going to be safe under your arms right ?"I asked.
"Always"he said smiling at me.
I laid down in front of him and my heart start racing I went to scratch my index finger but he stopped me, "I got you , I promise. I'll keep you safe "he said with a twinkle in his eyes.I nodded laying my head back onto his chest.Maybe I won't be making a mistake after all.