Too close

Essence

It is only a month until I graduate and I'm finally all on my own. Not that I haven't been all my life. But I'm grown. I got to start paying my own bills etc.

I left the auditorium where we just finished practicing for our graduation. As far as I'm concerned I have one of the highest GPA , best attendance so I will most likely be valedictorian. I'm just waiting for the guidance counselor to tell me so.
I grabbed my purse as the bell rang. I pulled down my skirt cause it kept rising. " Wassup Ess?"Tyler said walking besides me. He is one of the sweetest yet  one of the most  out of pocket fuck boy.
He is very nice to me ... I don't see him spare anyone else feeling around here like he does with me. Which I find weird.
"Hey"I said as he threw arm over my shoulder.
"What you doing today?"he asked.
"Nothing, maybe work"I said.
"If you not let know , it would be cool if you come through. Just for the one time and keep me company"he said.
I nodded my head as I starred at Eve who sized me up.
"How they been treating you ?"he asked.

Tyler started school off here left in the winter to go to another school just cause their basketball team was better. Then he came back here last week. So all the drama and shit , he don't know about and won't know about.  Cause he will spaz out.

"Yea I bumped heads with a few people maybe twice but they been nice to me "I said as we walked out the building.
"Catching the bus ?"he asked.
"Nah,"I said.
"Lemme walk you to your car then " he said smiling at me.
I pursed my lips I don't know if Gage will be too font of it , but he is a friend.
We walked to the car and Gage was sitting on his trunk.
"Hey baby"Gage said pulling me in for a hug and not taking his eyes off of Tyler.
"Aw man, I ain't know you had a man's but I'm Tyler. Just a friend. "He said.
"It's cool , preciate you walking her "Gage said.
"Yea thank you "I said giving him a hug.
"Lemme know what you doing later"he said before walking off.
I looked back at Gage and wrapped my arms around him.
I looked up giving him a kiss but it didn't feel like it was filled with passion like every other time.
We got in the car and he took off speeding. His knuckles were turning white from the way he was gripping the steering wheel.
"How was your day?"I asked trying to spark up a conversation.
"It was cool "he said with a luh additude.
"That's nice"I said looking out the window.
"How long you known ol boy back there?"he asked.
"Middle school"I said.
He chuckled a little bit before looking at me then back at the road.

He probably thinks I'm cheating. I start to feel anxious out of nowhere I start to cry. I hope he doesn't break up with me cause he think I'm cheating. That's why he so mad.
I looked out the window trying to hold the tears back and I didn't want Gage to see.
"Why are you crying?"he asked
"I wasn't cheating "I said.

Trouble

"I wasn't cheating"she said. I stopped at a red light. This may actually make my day a little easier. I been stressed out all day and too much on my mind. I know ess wasn't cheating .it's all cool however imma play with her a little bit.
"I don't want to hear that bullshit "I said flagging her off as I start driving again."why don't you believe me. I would never do that to you "she sobbed. Her nose was getting runny tears everywhere.
"C'mon I seen y'all boo loving and you Gon lie to me making matter worse"I said trying to hold my laugher back.
"Why don't you trust me? I . I would never go do something like that too you. Not after all you did for me. Please just believe me."she cried.
"Why he say call you later and wink?"I said making the winking part up.
"C'mon, now your making stuff up the. He never did that to me"she said crying louder.
"Wow liein again!"I said hitting the steering wheel .
"I'm not. I'm with you. Not with him. It's only us baby "she said grabbing my hand but I moved it.
"C'mon why don't you believe me "she cried in her hands.
I stopped a block up from the trap. I do got to run in here real quick.
"When I get back I want you Gone "I said shutting my car door.
"No, no please don't gage. We're only friends. I would never cheat on you. I love you "she said pulling on my shirt catching me off guard.
I haven't heard them three words from anybody but my momma Gabe and Garcia. I stopped dead in my tracks. I played with her enough. Fuck the trap for now. She stood there with her face buried in my shirt.
"Ma, stop crying. Look at me "I said grabbing her face.
,She looked up making that noise kids make after a ass whooping. I smiled at my luh uglass. "I was playing the whole time."I said. I looked into her glossy eyes making me feel bad she pushed me away then mugged me before walking back to the car.
I jogged to her.
"C'mere girl and stop playing "I said pulling her back.
"You love me "I asked. She looked the other way rolling her eyes.
"I can't hear you"I said.
"You heard what I said , now get out my face "She said dryly rolling her eyes again.
" I love you too "I told her. Her face flushed red but she kept that mug on her face.
I looked her in the eyes placing my lips on hers.

Essence
Chills went down my spine as he told me he loved me. I haven't heard that in a genuine tone since my parents died. I love him too but I'm still hot from what he just pulled.
He placed his lips on mine , I didn't kiss back. He pulled away smirking then picked me up and placing his lips on mine again. He forced his tounge way in my mouth and kissing me full of passion and I finally gave in.
"I love you "he said in-between kisses.
"I love you too "I said.

"Promise?"we both said at the same time.
"You got my word"he said .
"I promise I said kissing his cheek.