Roadtrip

Unedited but enjoy 

Essence

"This what happens when I think bout you.I get in my feelings yea, I start reminiscing yea. Next time around fuck I want it to be different yea. Waiting on sign , I guess its time for a different prayerI sang along to the song. Waiting to see if Gage would to the next part.

"I don't know this song , yea but its okay ,yea cause ... I don't know yea but we almost here yea so let's get our shit together yea then we finna have fun and its all on me , yea I said its all on me yea so keep your money in your poc-" he TRIED to  matching the melody.

"Okay , okay"I said laughing.
We stopped at a embassy suite hotel.
"This is hotel fine?"he asked me.
"Of course"I said smiling at him.
We both went to the back to grab our bags but he beat me to mine

"I got it"I said.
"No , let me be a gentlemen and a good boyfriend and let me carry them.
"Cmon"I said

I don't like people making me feel like I'm unable to help myself.
"Stop being stubborn"he said closing the trunk and giving the keys to a valet.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After getting settled in I took a hour nap while Gage was in the shower and when he was finished getting dressed I started to get myself together.
After my very long shower I looked through the suitcase finding a pair of light washed jeans and a tank top with a Nike hoodie and ...I think they were shell tops.  That I put on my feet.
"Your beautiful"he said standing beside me.
"Thank you , you ready to go ?"I asked.
"When ever you are "he said smiling faintly.

                                   ×
I love her but I'm not in love with her ....yet. If our relationship flow smooth then I can see it happening in no time, honestly.
I watched as the light made her light brown hair come off as a blondish color . as well as the small blond hairs on the back of her neck.she had this spark to her...she was made for a king and a king only. I wonder if that's me.
I never felt this... I don't know.

ESSENCE

I looked over at gage and he smiled grabbing my hand. " thank you " he said running his hands through my hair as we came to a red light.

"thank you for what, I only started the car for you " I said chuckling a little bit.

"you let me in , I promise and I know for a fact that what I got is very precious. "he said. I smiled and watched as he did the same, its weird hearing him talk to me this way cause I always  hear him cussing. Or screaming at someone , its like I have the ability to change him and bring that calm soft side out.

"were here ,you ready babygirl?" he asked getting out. I nodded and was starting to get out but he beat me to that too.

"Why are you treating me so special , I know were d-dating but other guys don't treat their girl like this twenty four seven so...." I dragged out. He looked at me " that's cause they don't know how to treat a women " he said grabbing my hand and leading me into the big mall. "where you want to go?" he asked holding me infront of him with his head resting on my shoulder.

Trouble

she doesn't know her value , and I'm happy to say ill be the one to show her, her value. imma make her feel like she is the goddess of queens. If I were yall...hold on tight cause I aint going nowhere no time soon !!!