Just a day in cali

MY cast thing ain't working sooo..
Heather sanders - Essence
Dave east -Gage
Crystal westbrook- Garcia
I forgot his real name but Qur4n from Instagram- Gabe
I'm changing the book cover soon too!

Essence

I waited for our luggage to come around. Gage grabbed them handing me mine. "Is there a rental car?"I asked.
I nodded not taking his eyes from his phone. We walked over to the black range Rover and put our stuff in. I sat in the passenger seat waiting on him to start the car. his left hand gripped the steering wheel while the other rested on his chin. I hate seeing him so pissed off he hasn't even lifted his head to look at me. I looked around in amazement. I never been to Cali let alone the west coast. Gage been helping me achieve and do things that I never knew that would have been possible. I took note of restaurants I would want to go to and boutiques where I wanted to shop. We came to a stop seeing we were in a traffic jam. I was going to wait till we got to my apartment to talk to him but I couldn't wait any longer.
"Bae?" I tried moving his hand from his chin but he wouldn't move it.

"Babe"
"Baby"
"Bae"
"C'mon man get off me for you make me hit somthing "he said snatching his arm away.
"We're not even moving "
"Bruh , just leave me alone right now "
"No, can you pull in over there I'm hungry "
He pulled over in the little shopping center. I didn't want nothing. I just wanted to talk.
He stopped in a Wendy's parking lot and he got out.i got out catching up with him.
I wrapped my arms around his waist while he tried to push me off.
"Gimme kiss please"
"Bruh leave me alone" we walked in the store and I was still holding on to him.
I tried my best to kiss his face but with him turning it I was only getting his jaw.
"Welcome to Wendy's are you ready to order?"
"No"I spoke
He looked at me rolling his eyes and moved out of line sitting in a booth "can you order your food ?"
I shook my head sitting next to him.
"I'm sorry. I've Ben acting mean and like a bitch. I'm really sorry and I won't do it again"I said kissing him. He still wasn't kissing me back showing me he is still mad.
"I'm ready to go "

We walked out to the car and he pulled a blunt out his pocket sitting in the driver's seat. I walked over Tim sitting in his lap.
"I love you and I'm sorry "
He eyed me taking a drag
"I love you too"
I smiled at kissed him , this time him kissing back.
"Don't ever ignore me again"I mumbled.
"Well stop actin like a luh ass girl "
I nodded my head letting his hands roam my body.
His lips pressed against mine and his tounge swiped against my lips and I opened my mouth letting him in.
"We can finish this at my place "I smiled holding his lips.
"Imma hold you to your word too "

I nodded my head getting off his lap. Honestly I was ready to feel more than just his tounge inside of me. I mean were a couple I'm ready and I bout hell try to take my virginity and run with it. If he does Ill just kill that nigga with no hesitation.

Gage

"Stop" she keep on acting like she ready for me to put it down on her ass. I slammed on my breaks almost hitting the car Infront of me.
"Keep your hands out my pants "
"Hurry up and get to the house then"she giggled.
"We like ten minutes away chill."
"Damn,we have to go to the store first. I need pillow and blankets and sheets and condoms"
"Girl shut the hell up"I laughed.
"I'm getting it tonight and that's that "
"So if I don't want to lay the pipe down you Gon rape me?"
"Call it what you want. But I ain't raping shit im just taking what's mine"
"You messing with trouble whether you know it or not"
"Welp imma bad girl and I get into trouble all the time so it ain't nothing new "
"Oh word? What happened to all that talk about you wanting to wait till marriage and you want your child your first time and blasé blah "
"I'm not ready for a child for atleast two more years and I don't want to plan it. I trust you so you give it to me "
"Well see ... You don't even got furniture in your house"I laughed
"Yes I do. While I was ordering stuff online my landlord was letting them in to drop the furniture off."

Essence

I carried the last bag in , next time I'll die before I make two trips to the car and back.
"It look nice "he said sipping whatever was in his cup. The only stuff I didn't have was furniture and dishes for the kitchen. Then I had to set living room up and my bedroom. "How bout I'll do the living room and you take care of your room. I nodded taking the bags upstairs.
Boy if tonight don't come quick enough. I took the light pink sheet out the pack and started putting it on one corner at a time.

3 hours later

-------

I went into the living room seeing Gage throwing garbage away. "It looks nice "
"I know "he said returning. I plopped on the couch finally able to take a break from all the cleaning.
"Let's go out for a little bit. Have a nice time "
I looked at my watch seeing it was going on four in the afternoon.
"Can I take a hour nap "
" Yea, c'mon I'm tired to "
"Not bad there right here "
I sat up and let him lay down first and I laid on top of him. "What you been drinking, I can smell it all on you "
"A luh bit of everything"he mumbled.
I chuckled a little bit before dosing off to sleep .

------

Gage
"How I look ?"
"Too damn grown "
"Shut up "she laughed.
"C'mon let's go " I grabbed my keys off the table and we headed out. Honestly we in cali and I was trynna get fucked up so imma hit a couple bars and whatever happen after I drink will be history.

TBC...