Remember me

One more chapter guys! I'm changing the cover too

Week later

Gage

"How the hell that shit happen?"
"Man I told you when I got there the ambulance was out there already. I ain't know it was her, I had to dip for the twelve came "
"So who the fuck did this. You know I ain't letting this shit slide "
"I know. Check it this nigga said he got word on who did it and he want to talk business so imma go check that. Then check her out at the hospital."
"Alright man"
This shit really killing me on the inside. I got no wod on how Essence doing then I don't even got word on how my child doing. I now I said I'm done with this street shit but I ain't letting this slide I'm definitely gonna get mine. I don't fuck with nobody ,real shit I stay to myself never fucked nobody over. Never. I'm definitely gon get mine.

Essence

"Ms.Morales , glad to see you awake take these for me they will sooth the pain and well get to business"
I took the three pills that were in the small cup.
"From your injuries to the neck your larynx has been damaged. There are four classes of damaging to your larynx and just your luck you only have class one. You may not be able to speak or you may sound hoarse. Also pain and soreness when swallowing. We are going to keep an eye on you for two more days just to make sure their isn't no swelling cause the result in swelling may lead surgery. as for your child everything is okay and looking fine surprisingly considering your concussion. The only risk factors for the unborn child right now is he or she may develop Epilepsy which we can talk more about later ."

I nodded my head taking in all that information. Thank god she answered all of my questions cause I couldn't speak. I laid back rolling my eyes. I knew what I was getting myself into when I committed to a relationship but It really didn't cross me that people would want to kill me for Gage wrong doings. I'm going to need Gage to do what he can and leave these streets alone as soon as possible Im not going to keep going through this for sure.  Gabe Garcia and Mark came through the door and I pursed my lips seeing them all with sad looks.
"Hey Ess "Garcia said softly patting me.
I waved to her and gave her a small smile.
" I'm sorry this happened to you "
I sat there while they all waited for a response.
"I think she giving us the silent treatment "Gabe said. I cracked a small smile getting up going over to the board on the wall and wrote to explain I can't talk.
"Sloppy ass hand writing"
I rolled my eyes at Gabe and returned to my bed.
" Here just use your phone "Mark said reminding me "everything good with the baby?"
I picked up my phone texting them the details. I'm glad everything is okay and I pray to God he or she doesn't develop Epilepsy. I'll love em regardless.

Mason

"Nah I need you to come with me just incase he up to some fufu shit "
"Aight when you leaving?"
"Right now fuck you mean"
"So what exactly happened?"
"Bruh you ask so many fucking questions. Anyway some nigga had a snake on his team and whir he in jail ol nigga went after his girl "
"That's fucked up "
"I know. I know it's a fucked up situation but the only way they getting details is if a nigga get paid. I gotta eat too ya feel me? "
"We don't do shit for free " That's why I fuck with you Ash I laughted.
"How much you want ?"
"Twenty G's  I'll give em what they want to know plus more. Where this nigga stay his family all that. I just need my money. I'm cutting his ass slack too "

________________________________________________________next day

Mark

I seen a car pull up next to mine and I got out.
"Mason?"
"Mark?"
"That's me"I said giving him dap.
"This my right hand  man Ash"
I gave him dap too then leaned against my car.
"Look Im almost one hundred percent sure Gage ain't gon let this shit slide and i got all the information y'all need "
"Lemme start off by asking what do you know that I don't "
"Everything. Who did it, why did they do it if it was a one man job all I'm asking for is twenty G's. I did business in the past with Gage and I ain't never lead him in the wrong direction or never bullshit him "
"How you know all this? How I know you ain't lieing ?"
"Look how bout we do this. Take me to ol girl and imma identify what happened and let's see if that is really what happened."
"And if it ain't "I said
"I'll leave the situation alone since you think I'm bullshiting. "
"Aight we can do that. When Gage call imma have you talk to him too "
"That's coo do what you gotta do"

Essence

"Any questions "I shook my head letting the doctor leave. Garcia came out the bathroom dressed.
"Have you been taking your vitamins ?" She asked holding the bottle.
I shook my head no and she passed em to me.
My eyes popped open realizing Gage trial.

Me: What happened at the trial? Was he upset? Did it go in his favor?
I sent the text and waited for Garcia to read it.
"No. they cancelled it. He is just going to do the rest of his time and he is working for god behavior to get out early. "
If I would have stayed my ass in Cali this definitely wouldn't have happened. 
"You want yogurt or something ?"
"Mhhm"
"Stay right here."
Where the fuck am I gonna go?  I grabbed the remote to the TV and start flicking through the channels. I was bored out of my mind. I hope I killed that bastard. I wish I was able to catch who it was all I remember was the tattoo on the hand.
The police see it as a robbery attempt from my written statement. I couldn't tell them it was drug business behind this all.
I let my head hit the pillow just them Garcia came through and I felt the presence of others too.
"I just got you plain yogurt "
I nodded looking up seeing Mark .
"Ess. My man might know what happened. He gon describe and let me know if that sound right. "
I nodded my head. I don't know how the hell he want me to do that when I ain't see the face but I'll try.
I sat my phone down grabbing my yogurt as he walked out.
"Where is Rose ?"I texted Garcia
"With her Gabe" I nodded my head and continued eating.
"Alright Essence this is Mason, Mason this is Essence and Ash this is Essence and vice versa.
I looked up and waved then was taken back.
"Essence!"he said.
My eyes grew wide as everyone sat confused.Damn.
"I take it as you two know each other"Mason said.
"Y-yea Ashton said wide eyed.
Mark texted me asking if everything is fine. I looked up nodding my head. Biting my lip to stop me from crying which Ashton was doing.
"Oohhh"
I slowly stepped out of the bed walking over to my brother.h is arms wrapped around me ,and mine wrapped around his body.
"I missed you. I thought something happened to you"