2 weeks not enough

Essence

I woke up and took a shower only to lay right back down. I'm not coming out this room except to get something to eat. I'm too scared and don't know this guy oh so well , what if he a killer or some shit.

I put a pair of pajama pant on and socks , ready to go downstairs.

                                    ×

Gage

I woke up and brushed my teeth then went to go get Essence ,but she wasn't in her room. I went downstairs and heard noise coming from the kitchen.

I seen her eating a bowl of dry ass cheerios. I stared at her trying to get a vibe from her but I wasn't getting nothing its like she is a mystery or some shit. Weird ass

Right as I was going to sit down she got up.  I watched as her ass jiggled every time she scrubbed her dish. Damn. She started to walk upstairs before I stopped her, "You don't have to stay up in that room , you can chill down here and watch TV or something.
"I told her. She kept walking making it feel like she didn't even care about what I was saying.
Shit stay up there then.

I picked up my phone calling my brother , but his ass ain't answer. I would have called my sister but if Essence ain't even fucking with me and I barley said anything to her she will not fuck with my sister cause she is a chatter box. Don't know when to shut the fuck up sometimes.

Why does she keep to herself? I mean she been here almost two weeks and haven't said no more than 2 words to me. Its going to eventually drive me insane. I know I kidnapped her ass,but I'm helping her ass out if she actually think about it. It's one of them bittersweet situations for her I guess.
.

I grabbed my keys  I decided  to stop by my Warehouse and see how things were going. When I pulled into the driveway I went straIght in ,and everybody was taking care of business as usual.  The only thing that I seen was a few naked women bodies hear and there and drugs and that's it. I can't waste time on niggas wanting to sit around and play the PlayStation,roll up blunts smoking and shit.

                                     ×
Essence

Is it weird that I kinda don't want to leave. I mean its better than having to be with my foster dad. I got up just to roam the house a little and just to get out my room.
I walked down stairs and into the backyard. I seen a small hot tub and a really big pool.

I walked back inside deciding to put an end to  touring the house cause I was hungry,  I found a pack of chicken. I found a pot and began to cook the chicken with potatoes. I looked through the cabinets to look for rice but I couldn't find any , I knew there was a corner store right outside of the neighborhood , so I'm just going to have to make a quick stop.

I went up to my room and grabbed the balled up ten dollar bill I had in my skirt pocket. I walked back downstairs and locked the  front door and I left the back door unlocked. I made my way quickly up the street outside the neighborhood. I walked all the way to the back finding a pack of rice and a container of sofrito I also grabbed a container of red kidney beans for the rice too.

                                   ×

Trouble
" Can I  come over my younger brother by three years asked.
"If you coming let's go "I said walking to my car. He got in the passenger seat and I took off to my house. As soon as I made it in my parking lot the smell of food hit my nose, by the smell of it I could tell it was some Jamacian foodhq  food.

"Bro , you got a hoe to cook?"he asked. I chuckled before rolling my eyes at him . "Watch your mouth"I demanded. He nodded following me in my house. I seen Essence washing dishes there a plate sitting at the table.
"Wassup?"I asked sitting
"Hi "she barley said , more like mouthed. "The hell she just say" Gabe asked. I laughed at his foolishness and even made Essence cracked a small smile

I hope there some left for me"Gabe said.
She got up and went to the stove and started to make another plate, "who is that?"Gabe mouthed. I put a finger up for him to wait for me to explain later.