Odd feelings

Trouble

Essence has not said a word to me or haven't came out her room. I tried talking to her but she doesn't say a thing.
"Bro, you always starting off into space "Gabe said grinning at me.
"Cause...."I dragged out.
"I know something up , girl aint been out her room in three days and you been in ya feelings ... Y'all fucked and you want another round and she said no so now you all-" I cut his dumb ass off. Always talking dumb.
"Ain't nothing like that , bro I kissed her"I said.

                                ×

Essence.
I'm starving I have not come out this room in three days, haven't talked to no one. I don't know how to feel, I  Think.   I like him. But I don't want to like no one cause everyone wants something from me or to eff me over and I tired of that.
What if he isn't like the other people?

I heard someone knock on my door but I ignored it getting into the shower. Maybe I'll talk then but now I need to get myself cleaned up. I took a twenty minutes then got dressed.  I walked to my door hesitantly but I opened it to come face to face with Gage. My cheeks started to burn, "Can I talk to you ?"he asked.
"Uuhmm , yeah " I said going to sit on my bed and he laid across my bed next to me
"Uh , the other day when I kissed you did I make you feel uncomfortable?... Be honest"he asked.
"....No " I said truthfully. Its not I was uncomfortable , I was scared that he is trying to get to me, "why  are you so distant then ?"he asked rolling over on his back getting comfortable.

"I, I think I liked it "I admitted

                                 ×

Trouble
"I, I think I liked it " she said playing with her. fingers.
"Then why ain't you tell me that ?  I thought I made you feel uncomfortable"I said.
"I don't like expressing my feelings "she reminded me.

I don't really care about anyone feelings but there's something about her , her pain is what make me attracted to her more. I do care about her too.

"You can trust me , I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, have I hurt you since you been here ?"I asked her. She shook her head no and then blew out.
"Exactly , I promise I won't do nothing harmful to you. You a smart girl you should know that "I told her playing with the little bouncy ball.

                                     ×
Essence
"Promise?"I asked him
"Yea , I promise "he said holding his pinky out.
I put my thumb up to connect with his , but surprisingly he did it . "that's how my mom always did it "he said chuckling. "Yea my momma did it that way too"I said laughing.

"Cmon get dressed , we bout to go to the movies."he said.
I nodded getting up. Going to my closet.

I grabbed my lime green, silver and black hoodie that went with the PINK sweatsuit he got for me and a pair of boots.
I fixed my hair while going downstairs.
"Hey"I said to Mark and Gabe.
"What's up "they both said.
"Damn what happened in ten minutes, you was just antisocial now you cool ... He pi-"Gabe started to say.
"Uh ew no , not even "I said.
"Then what happened?"Mark asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"None of your damn business "Gage and I said at the same time.
"So you ain't all quiet and shy "Gage said smirking.

"I guess I have an alter ego "I said shrugging a little bit.