It ain't a bad idea

Trouble
"So you need a job and you want me to employee you ?" I asked.

"Yea , just so I can start paying for my college tuition and other things."she said
"You know I can always he-"I started to say.
"I don't do hand outs"she said.
"Why not ?, you deserve it "I asked confused.
"I said no "she said.
"Fine.  Stubborn ahh , tell me where you want to work ."I asked her.
"What places do you own ?"I asked.
"There's a clothing store, car repair , barbershop..."I said
"The clothes and barbershop "she said.
"You can cut ?and why you need two jobs ?"I asked smirking at her.
"Yes I can , cause I have goals and things I want to do but I need money to achieve them so..."she said.
"Alright , I'll take you down to the barbershop tomorrow and let's see what you can do. "I told her getting up going into the kitchen.

                                    ×
Trouble

"Stop! Don't touch that "I told Gage as he just tried to eat the flan.
"Way not ?"he asked making a goofy face.
I couldn't help but to smile , only for him to smile and leave us in a weird silence.
Could you see us being together ?"he asked.
I nodded my head slowly , I have been thinking about that lately.
I trust him.
"I trust you "I said.
"Good "he said wrapping his arms around me.
I hugged him back resting my head on his shoulder.
"You know that means a lot to me , cause I know your little trust issues and all the other stuff you been through."he said pulling his head back and looking at me. Both of us slowly started leaning in and right when we was about two millimeters away .
"Ooohh I'm telling "Mark yelled barging in through the door .
"You always doing some B.S"Gage said walking towards him.
"Nah y'all was doing some bullshit "he said pointing between us.
"Whatever nigga , what you doing here "gage asked.
"D-I-N-N-E-R ,is it done ."he asked.
"Nope"I said going up to my room. I picked up some clothes I had laying around in my room.
I heard someone knock on my door.
"Come in" I said folding clothes up.
Gage made his way over to me and grabbed my chin and kissing me. He pulled back after what felt like forever and smiled at me. Then left without  a word.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Girl cmon "Gage yelled from down the stairs.I snapped the back of my hat around my ponytail and put my sneakers on.
"Copy cat "I said when I seen Gage.
"I don't copy cats but I do beat them and eat them " he said confusing me.
"Okay...whatever let's just go "I said.
We got into his white Chrysler and made our way down to the barbershop.
"You want to get lunch first "he asked.
"Yea I'm hungry "she said.
He stopped at a diner. I walked behind him as we found our way to a booth.

"This is fine right we can go somewhere else"he said.
"This is fine." I said.
"Hi my name is Miranda
... Nice to see you Trouble"she said through gritted teeth then sizing me up.
"What can I get for you today?"she asked.
"Can I get a turkey bur-"I started to say.
"I was asking him "she said rolling her eyes.
"Did I ask you who you were asking. No I didn't so lose the additude and just take my order... After all it is your job. So like I was saying I want the turkey burger with lettuce , tomatoes and ketchup and a side of fries. A glass of water will be fine too"I said. Only for her to roll her eyes

After Gage ordered his food he looked up at me and smirked.
"You got a little smart ass mouth."he said.
"Well she shouldn't have been disrespectful , honestly "I said sipping my water