East coast flow

Almost at that 4k and already got the hundred votes. Guess its time to work on the sequel and finish this book!

Thank you guys 💜💜

And I forgot to mention most of the time the book will be updated on the weekend 2-3 times depending on how many reads I get on the next chapter. If I update during the week its me just a luh sum sum

Essence

"Awe, I'm going to miss you"
"Yea."
"Yup, can you pick me up on the way back "
"Duh dumb ass"
"Whatever gimme a hug so these people can stop beeping or honking they horn"
"I don't give a fuck they gon wait they impatient ass....beep that horn one more time and I ain't going no fuckin' where"he said loud enough for the people behind him to hear.
We parted from our hug and I picked up my two suitcases.
"Bye bye Mir"
"Bye girl"he laughed. I took a deep breathe walking in. I'm still scared to ride planes but I gotta get it over with sooner or later.i had fifteen minutes to wait till I had to catch my flight, after going through the security process I found a comfortable seat. I pulled out my phone texting Garcia letting her know I was going to be there this afternoon.

•••••••••

"Enjoy your flight "
"Thank you"I smiled sitting in my seat. I wanted to go to sleep but I can't especially while I'm on here by myself negative.
I felt the plane taking off after what felt like forever. It was not as bad as the last two times I got on. I actually enjoyed it this time. I was bored out of my mind cause my phone was acting dumb and I did not have nothing to do but to ear hustle on other people conversation.
"Would you like a glass of wine?"
"No thank you "I smiled. When the lady walked away with her cart I noticed this guy eye balling me. Like the hell you want.
I picked up my dumb phone pretending to do something then I looked up and he was still starring at me. "Can I help you sir?"
He didn't say anything but he looked away.
"Weird ass"I mumbled readjusting myself in my seat. That's exactly why I'm scared to sleep. What if he drug me while I'm sleep or steal my stuff or come over here and start touching me. I took my nail filer out of my purse and started to file my nails. Can't wait till I get off of this plane.

Gage

"If you become a free man I don't ever want to see you in here again. You hear ?"
"Yea man. I appreciate all the talks and all that "I chuckled. It's crazy the impact people can have on you in a short period of time. "Imma come visit you "
"Man you don't gotta do that"
"I do. You cool and crazy as ever"I laughed. Apparently he is in here for the same thing I was doing. He was moving heavy and got caught and they sentenced him to twelve years. He got two more years to go.
"Imma pray for you "
"Thank you man"
"Now can I have ya bread ?"
" You know I don't eat that shit"I laughed.
"What you gon do when you get home?"
"Shit imma go make it up to my ol lady. Kick it with my sister, niece and brother. Then get back to this money....I've been thinking about going back to college"
"Go for it man. Go graduate. Use your intelligence and knowledge man. Don't let that shit go to waste. If I could I would the fast life only last a flash"

Essence

"Sir, I know I'm beyond gorgeous but please stop fucking starring at me"he smirked turning away....again. I went to the bathroom for the sixth time on this flight back and we were five minutes from landing.  I was beyond excited.

•••••••••

I got in my Uber and turned my phone on so I could call Garcia. It felt good to be back home, i can't wait to get back to my home. I watched as we passed everything on our way to the house a few things has changed but not alot.i laughed seeing one of Gage old hoes posted up pregnant with another guy.  She look like she over due to have that damn baby too. No doubt I will end up hearing word that she trynna say the baby is his. I wasn't there to witness if he wrapped his piece up or not but I hope he did. In no time my driver pulled up to my house.
"Thank you"
"Welcome " he smiled. I grabbed my bags going up to the stairs. I spent no time shoving the key into the lock. When I got in I dropped my bags seeing Garcia and Gabe was already here. I didn't even see their car.
"What y'all doing here?"
"No hey, hi...none of that"
"Hi!!!!"I squealed hugging her then Gabe.
"Hi Hun"she said. I went and messed with Gabe a little. I went to go sit on the couch not noticing Rose pretty self.
"Hey pretty girl" "Hi Essence"she smiled. I'm glad she likes me cause when I first met her I was scared she would not like me at all by the looks she was lowkey giving me.
"How have you been? You like school?"
"School is fun .... Some girls are mean to me sometime but I know they mad they ain't as pretty as me"
"I know that's right girl"I said giving her all five.
"When I get settled in , I have something for you"
"Okay"she smiled.
"Awe, look at aunty Ess"
"Don't do that"
"What's wrong with Aunty"Gabe asked.
"Who knows if Garcia is comfortable with that and I am just getting to know little ol' Rose"
"You'll be aunty in no time"
"Shut up"
"Fat ass"
"I'm not fat I'm just pre-"
"What?"
"Nothing I said hoping he would let it go."
"Pre what? Pregnant? Cause I mean now that I think about it all the signs are there"he laughed.
"Shut the hell up"
"Fatty check, eat alot check, cranky check, you ain't smoke or drink that night before we left check ....Ahh you pregnant ...she pregnant Garcia!!! Essence having Gage seed. "He yelled after her.
"Fuck outta here"
"Uncle what does that mean?"
"What?"
"Haven't seed"
"Dont worry bout his dumb ass"I said smiling.
"You know on Thursday we going to visit him. Maybe you should go "
I rolled my eyes
"Please let me tell him when the time is right"
"I'll give you that"
"Thank you"
"FAT ASS!!!"he teased
"Fuck up"I said mushing him. I made my way up the stairs and walked into the bedroom Gage and I seemed to share.
I plopped on the cold sheets. Just how I left them. Lord knows I miss being here. I groaned getting up. I couldn't just get comfortable, I grabbed a pair of Gage boxers and a T-shirt and went to take a shower so i could feel refreshed from flying. I went into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I turned to the mirror examining my pregnant body. I can't believe that I'm pregnant, it's like irony. I wanted my first child to be conceived my first time. I then changed my mind saying I didn't want it planned and both happened. It was not planned and it was my first time. Hopefully that's a sign from God.