She peeped

I walked down stairs and smelt a good breakfast going. Thank God cause after last night I was starving.
"Gabriel"I shouted waking him up. He sat up on the couch and mugged me while I smiled.
"The fuck you want ?"
"Why so grumpy get up. It's twelve "
He rolled his eyes pulling the blanket back on him, so in return I decided to prank him.
"Nyla, come here"I whispered
"What?"
"Get the vaccume. It should be in the box in that closet"
Granted I haven't made a use of yet but i will now.
She brought the vaccume and I took it out the box and wrapper thing that was on it.
"Ready?"
I took the hose to the vaccume and put it up to his lips then looked back at Nyla
I nodded signaling or her to turn it on.
She started it and it sucked Gabe lips up and his eyes damn near popped out his head when he woke up. He was freaking out then jumped up snatching it off and pulled the plug out of the socket.
"You bugging for that one"he said mugging me. I couldn't take him  serious his flared nostrils, the way his lips sat. It was too funny.
"Y'all ain't shit"he said touching his lip to make sure he wasn't bleeding. I calmed down from laughing and sat at the table waiting on my plate.
"That was too funny"
"It was"
"Don't go to sleep, he gon get you back"
"Oh trust me , I sleep with one eye open."
"Essence!"
I got up going into the guest room where Garcia was staying in with Nyla.
"Can I come in?"
"Yea, I called you up here"
I opened the door and she was standing there with a towel wrapped around her.
"Yea?"
"I forgot to pick up some stuff from the store and I got a surprise this morning. Do you have and tampons or pads?"
"No, I haven't used them in a while. I don't even remember the last time I used them...I can run up the street and grab some"I said.

Garcia

Is this girl dumb, "Essence get back here"
"What"she sat on the bed.
"Do you realize what you just said?"
"Yea, I don't have any tampons or pads cause I haven't gotten my-"
"Yea"I said with wide eyes.
"When's the last time you had your period?"
"...The week I graduated"
"Oh god"I mumbled that was back in June we are now going on to the second week in October.
"Oh my god, what am I gonna do? What if I'm pregnant? But we used condoms "
"You did say y'all were drunk"I said sitting besides her.
"Y'all better  watch that sex tape"I chuckled
"Not now G "
"I'll go to the store buy my stuff and grab some test while I'm out"
"Okay"
"Lord have mercy. My brother in jail. She is out here by herself majority of the time, someone bless the child. Now everything is making sence. She look like she been gaining weight. The boobs...claiming she sick with out Gage.

Essence

This wasn't planned. I did not want to be a mother this early on in my life, I guess that's what I get for not being careful. What if Gage wants to leave me cause a child this early on isn't what he wants or doesn't believe that the child is his. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm still a child possibly bringing another child in this world. I wanted to be married before I went and had a kid. I'll have to let Gage know sooner or later. I know Gage is financially stable for a child but I'm not. I know he is my boyfriend but just cause he has doesn't mean I can rely on him for everything. Thank god I haven't been drinking or smoking.

I wiped my few tears and looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted up my shirt and sure enough, I look pregnant I mean I can clearly see I've gained weight and the way my stomach is forming. That explains all the sickness I've been feeling. Me throwing up.
I pulled my shirt and went to the kitchen where Gabe and Nyla were arguing.
"Bald headed trick"
"Shrimp penis"
" You look like that bitch nigga wit one eye from shriek "
"Square head ass nigga"
"Oh my god "I said interrupting them.
"Morpha-dyke"
"Can I have my food" I said.
"Yea, ya plate in the microwave"
I nodded going over to the counter.

Garcia

"Is that it?" The guy behind the register asked.
"Yes" he scanned the things and smirked then chuckled.
"I must of forgot the joke"
"You know if my girl was on her monthly she would be at the crib while im out grabbing her stuff "
"Well I don't got a nigga. Nor do I want one "
"Pretty lady why is that"
"Cause all you niggas do is stick y'all penis in everything moving. Playing with girls heart, give em the impression y'all relationship one thing and it's not. Then simply cause I don't have the time to play games with little ass boys"
"Not every nigga out here the same "
"Well they are until someone shows me other wise"
"I might be that someone "
"Nice try, I don't even live out here"
"Where you live"
"Not on the west coast"
"Here take my number we can still be friends"
"My man wouldn't appreciate that"
He bursted out laughing.
"How you gon lie like you just ain't tell me you single"
"I'm not I got a man and a baby girl"
" I don't see a rock on that finger so it must not be something serious"
"We're getting there"I said putting my other hand on the counter that had my promise ring on it "
"Petty"
I laughed pulling my wallet out.
"We can still be friends"
"Do you know how to respect people relationships?"
"I know the side nigga boundaries....no calling after nine , delete text messages, don't dm and don't answer to unknown numbers cause it might be ya nigga" he joked.
"Ha, corny atleast you know ya place"
"I do, so can I get your number"
"I'll take yours "
He wrote it down on a small piece of paper before I left.

I went out to my car and called Mark, all this talking bout him. Now I miss him.
"Hello beautiful"
"Hey baby"
"Oh my god, I ain't  getting cussed out "
"Shut up dummy"
There was a long silence but I could hear shuffling.
"Bitch"
"Excuse me, nigga  who the fuck is you calling a bitch. Don't make me fly all the way back over there and fuck you up on some real shit"
"Baby I'm playing 2k. I was talking bout Bron Bron bitch ass, I'd never call my wife a bitch "
I blushed a little but at him calling me his wife.
"I got you over there smiling and shit....fuck man"
"Imma let you go. Call me when you done playing the game"
"Nah I can talk to you onna phone while I play"
"You sure?"
"Yea...what you doing?"
"Just left the store"
"Oh"
"How rose ?"
"Good, driving a nigga cra- AND OND BITCH ALL IN YA MIT DUNKED ON YOU BRON, BITCH "
"boy bye"I laughed

45 minutes later

Essence

I nervously waited for the results to come back. I don't know why, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant without a doubt"
"Three minutes"Garcia said
"Do my stomach look like it's getting round?"I panicked
"Yea, you have to be between two and four months"
"I know "
"So, if you are when are you gonna tell Gage?"
"I don't know, just do me a favor and don't tell him. I promise I'll tell him "
"That is y'all business. Not my place to open my mouth so dont worry bout it"
I nodded laying back on the bed.
"Mama don't stress it too much. Just keep ya head up I know Gage gon step up to the plate and assume his position"
She left and went into the bathroom where I left the test."
I wonder how my momma and daddy would have felt.
I hope I haven't disappointed them in any way,shape or form.

Garcia came back in the room and handed me the test. I looked down and sighed before putting it on my night stand.