Fun in the sun

Last update of the night 😇

Essence

"Look, you ot my hair wet"
"We at a beach what the hell you think is gonna happen"
"I hate you"I mugged
I walked out the water and went and sat on the sand.Cali was so relaxing and the beach was beautiful.
"You done that quick crybaby?"
"Quick? we been here going on four hours"
"You right I guess, what's next ?"
"I'm going home"
"I'm coming with you "
"Nigga I don't know you like that"
"I ain't crazy.Bestfriend "
It is so weird how quick we clicked and he was like a brother to me.
"Okay but my hands is bisexual and I sleep with a knife on my night stand, under my pillow and under my mattress"
"Okay the fuck"
"Ya boo ain't gon have a issue?"
"Nope all the sleeping he do over at his friend house he better not."
"I know that's right "I cheered
We walked to the car and shook everything out before putting them in my car.
"I hope you can cook"
"I got a little something

Three days later

The hair stylist moved pieces of my hair around and touched a few curls. Alright time to shoot these. We were doing a photoshoot for strong , smart, independent black women. We all dressed so you could understand our major and what we hope to become in the future. I stood in the middle while a light skin girl stood to the left of me and this sexy, gorgeous,flamboyant, beautiful, tall glass of hot Coco dark skin girl stood to the right of me. She can get it any day....just kidding.
"Marissa turn your head to the left a little more please,
"Essence hold this blue print and try these glasses on."
I did as told and he cheesed snapping pictures.
"I love it "
"Black girl magic"
The last picture instead of looking at the blue print held it under my arm to where you were still able to see it and I smiled at the camera. "One more"
I smiled again and he snapped it.
"Thank you guys, I'll be doing some editing and get to you within seventy two hours"
"Alright"
"See ya Scott"
"Hasta luego"
I took the glasses off and sat the blue print down. I went into the bathroom wiping the make up I had on off.
"You so beautiful"Marissa said coming in the bathroom.
"Your gorgeous yourself", Marissa was the light skinned one.
"Thank you, you should consider becoming a model that would be awesome"
"I don't know about it as a profession. I really want to own a business"
"Be a model for your business"
"That's alot but not a bad idea"
"Think about it . I have to go, see ya around."
"See ya"
I grabbed my things and made my way back home. I can't wait to go to sleep tired ain't even the word. A little over a week and my buddy's gonna be out here. I cannot wait.

I made it to my car quickly p, it looked as if it was due to rain any second now, surprisingly. I safely gotten into my car and drove around looking for places to eat at.

Gage

"I miss you bro"
"I miss you too man, aye one day closer right?"
"Yea, I feel you"
"Where Garcia?"
"She had to get rose."
"Let em know I love them , you hear me"
"Yea man"
"You not ripping and running these Streets "
"I'm not. My head in these books"
" Good. I did what I had to do. We straight now you don't need to be in the streets. Dont hang with the wrong people, I'm telling you these muh'fuckers grimmy now and days. All it take is for you to be wit the wrong crowd or for you to be at the wrong place at the wrong time"
"I know man. The other day Rodney was gunned down over east "
"Word?"I asked surprised .
"Yea, his funeral is October fourth "
"You going?"
"Yea that was my boy"
"Alright be safe boy"
"You too"
Even though I wasn't supposed to I got up and gave him a hug.
"I love you "I kissed the side of his head.
"C'mon man don't be getting soft on a young nigga"
"Ain't nobody soft for showing they brother love. It's just crazy out there and I ain't there to protect y'all"
"Mark crazy ass"
"Man get the fuck outta here"I laughed.
"Alright I love you bro"
"Love you too, let Garcia know I'll call her not tomorrow but the day after.

He walked out with all the other visitors.
"That's your little brother?"One of the female guards asked.
"Yea why?"
"He cute"
I laughed standing up and following al the other inmates back to our cell.

Essence

I was laying in bed watching TV and entertaining myself on social media. I'm so drained of energy from the past two days. I feel like I did so much but I've just been chilling. I held my remote in one hand and in the other hand I held a tomato pickle (they are the best). My eyes slowly started closing it I was fighting my sleep. I don't believe want to go to sleep but I can't help it.

2 hours later

I was headed to the mall. Eve though I was tired I couldn't get this outfit off my mind. So I had to cut my nap short so I could go buy what I wanted. The mall was packed today just like any other day. After two full circles around the mall I found a parking space and got out.
Racing through the mall I found the Fashion Killa boutique that had what I wanted. I'm bout to fuck it up after buying the outfit I walked around and temptation was a bitch. I ended up buying lipstick from MAC and another pair of Puma creepers. After all that shopping I went to the food court to grab myself something to eat of course.
I stood in the short line behind this dread head.
"Watch it buddy "I said lightly pushing him as he almost stepped on my shoe.
"My bad "he laughed
"It's cool"
"Aye you go to...UCLA"
"Yea..."
"I be seeing you around there "
"I bet you do "
He laughed seeing that this conversation wasn't going nowhere.
Fuck he though this was.