Just a lil

Essence
"Cmon tell me more"Gage begged. I don't see what he finds so interesting about me, I feel weird just letting him my life story. I want to trust him but I'm scared. I've been lied to, hurt by people who "love me" so there's no telling to what this guy will do.
"Essence"he said.
"Mhhmm"I asked biting the inside of my bottom lip.
"You gonna tell me or..."he trailed off, I could tell by the look in his eyes my secrets were gonna be safe but I'm a little iffy.

"What I tell you is my business and I don't like people in my business so you gotta pro-" I said.
"I promise "he said a little too quickly for my liking.

"Why are you so concerned ?"I asked , "cause I know there is more to you than I know and your personality ... I know there is something about you."he claimed.
"What do you want to know?"I asked.
"Why haven't you asked me to go home?"he asked raising an eyebrow.

I looked at him then down at my hands,"I...I don't
... I'm scared to go back "I answered honestly. He nodded before continuing "Do you know what your foster dad was going to have you do ?" He asked.

                                    ×

Trouble
Damn I didn't mean to make her cry. I Watched as her bottom lip quivered like a luh baby before she bursted out in tears nodding her head yea to my question.
I felt as if it was my fault so I pulled her to me to comfort her , she laid her head on my shoulder quickly wiping her tears away.

"Its okay to cry"I told her.she shook her head no, "stop trying to hide your feelings for, why do you do that?"I asked her.

"Cause every time I express my feelings.... I feel like it backfires on me"she said with her voice cracking.
Normally I would get pissed off or laugh if a person cry to me , cause I guess I'm a cold hearted fucker cause I been fucked over so many times. Now I just don't give a hell about anyone .... What the hell is this girl doing to me

                                  ×

Essence

How could I be so dumb to let him in. There I go doing dumb shit , then I get mad when someone uses my past to bring me down I looked over at gage and he was sleep. I removed his hand from my upper body and went upstairs to lay down. As I plopped down on my bed and shut my eyes I seen a whole time line of my life , yeah it was hard thinking about the things and not crying but I promise myself I will NEVER cry in front of anyone , anymore. I laid up after hearing my door open,"thanks for talking to me "Gage said groggily.
My heart rate started to speedup at the sound of his voice.