Confirmation

Essence

"So go ahead in that bathroom and pee in that cup and we should be able to get results from there"My doctor told me.
"Okay"
I hopped off of the bed letting my feet hit the floor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Indeed you are pregnant"
"And how far along?"
"Thirteen weeks"
"What's the next step?" "I will prescribe you prenatal vitamins and eat healthy do not stress alot. We are starting to see that alot in young women around your age resulting in  a miscarriage"
"Okay, thank you very much "
"Your welcome. Next appointment is next Tuesday and congratulations"
I smiled grabbing my purse off of the counter.

I walked down the hallway and into the waiting room where Gabe was.
"How did it go?"
"Perfect"
"Cool. Hungry?"
"You know I am. Don't play with me"I laughed
"Where we goin'?"
"Somewhere with really good wings and fries"
"You need somewhere with a really good salad and cucumbers"he laughed
"You know what" I got in the car and he did too then we took off.
"You think Gage will get lucky ?"
"Man I hope so"

Gage

"What the fuck you mean they rescheduled the date?"I yelled
"I-I don't know what to tell you. It's out of my control"
"Shit, I might as well do the eighteen months."
"Yea, the only other way I know is to get out earlier is to get out on good behavior "
"Fuck it man "
I need to get out before my seed is born. I'll be damned if I ain't there.
Then I gotta be the one to tell Essence she came all the way down here for nothing.
"You want a phone call before I go ?"
"Yea"
I called Essence back to back and I didn't get a response at all. I'm beyond pissed with all this bullshit going on. Between being in here. They rescheduling it and her not answering her phone.
Fuck it.

I was escorted back into my cell.
"How did it go young blood?"
"Bullshit man. A bunch of bullshit"
"Keep your head up. I seen you the other day with ya ol lady man. Congrats"
"Thank you "
"You know what you having ?"
"Shit I'm hoping for a baby girl but either or is coo"
"That's ya first right?"
"Yea"
"The best feeling ever "
"I know man. Everything I do from now on is for my child"
"Glad you got your priorities straight"

Essence

I was home alone and bored out of my everlasting mind. I missed Gage phone calls so I have no one to talk to at all. I slowly stepped out of my bed hearing someone knocking on the door.  I opened my door not seeing anyone there but seeing a small index card.

Watch your back.
I turned around and was hit in the face with something hard.  I could barley make out if I was looking at a female or a male. I know one thing for sure and two things for certain I was not going down without a fight. I picked up the small lamp throwing it at the person then running around the couch into the kitchen. I ran to get a knife but was pushed back against the counter and I felt a blade pressed against my throat. Soon it start to hurt as I felt blood trickle down before a punch sending me to the floor.
I held tightly to the Knife I had grabbed until they bent down to hit me again . I stabbed them right in the chest causeing them to stumble backwards. I got up trying to run as quick as I could out the house and up the street before everything got blurry then soon all black and my head hitting the concrete.

                                           Final thoughts

God don't take me yet. I haven't had a chance to conquer or time to leave a legacy. If it is my time to go atleast give my child a chance at life, my baby is as innocent as could be. Ashton and Arron I will forever love you guys , I know we can't force relationships ...it was fun while it lasted .
Thank you Gabe,Garcia,Mark and rose for making me feel apart of your family you too Nyla. For you Gage I love you if I go dont let that be the barrier that stops you from growing and becoming a better man. Continue to grow and step in the right direction with or without me.  I love and appreciate everything you have doe for me.

Mark

"You tried calling her again?"
"Nah that's why I called you. See if you could three way her for me. "
"I'll try "
I went to my contact list looking  for her name. I clicked it and waited to see if she speaks going to accept or decline.

"Man she ain't picking that shit up... She had a doctor appointment earlier and Gabe went with her. She should be fine. "
"Alright call him later and stop over that way and see Wassup with her. "

"Alright man"
"Oh yea you still trying to figure out who sendong them flowers?"
"Yea. Who ever did this shit is mapping it. Out real good. It's hard and right take some time but im pulling through"
"Alright preciate it"
"Aight "

Thirty minutes passed by and Essence body still laid on the concrete. Not one soul passed by until Mason passed by.
He was in the neighborhood visiting a friend.
When he seen Essence he panicked. He immediately checked her pulse finding a small one. Whipping out his phone he called the ambulance. Following the directions the operator gave him within twenty minutes he could now hear sirens coming left and right. He checked her pockets for I'd or something but found nothing.  Standing up he walked away from the scene and into the house with a wide open door. Clearly she put up a fight and someone was in here. He found a wallet on the coffee table putting it in his back pocket. Seeing a covered up body laying in the kitchen floor lifeless he knew this was nothing the police needed to be in. He ran to the front of the house shutting and locking the door.  He needed to find out who home this was first and if there was anyone else in this home. On his way up the stairs he peeped the note.

Obviously this was not a one man job. Who could knock-on the door.put the letter there and sneak her from behind all at once.  After walking the halls Mason found out it was the infamous Gage Ealy home. He knew if he found out who did this he could be paid big bucks. In order for the money to roll in he needed to get in contact with Gage or the next closes person to him which would be Mark.
"Essence" he whispered to himself.
Mason was happy he would have a chance to work with Gage again. He remember back when he was younger finding out who gave his mother Aids.
Hearing a Knock at the front door he ran to the Kitchen  forgetting to do one thing before leaving through the back.
Lifting up the mask
"RJ...RJ...RJ ain't this bout a bitch " he laughed before leaving out.

Mark

"Essence open the door. It's me "I shouted. For the fifth time. I looked around seeing hella police out here. As one started to approach me. I had no option but to dip. I got bad history with police and I got some on me. I'll just have to send Garcia over here since she got the key.

Just wait for it.
Who would have ever knew it was RJ ??
Rj is from part sixteen if you don't remember
Vote & comment

Don't forget to read First Lady or Testimony ((August alsina fan fiction))💜💜💜