Put the plan in play

One week later.

Essence
Finally on spring break , I was thinking about trying to find my brothers but I'm just not sure. I feel like I shouldn't be the ones looking for them... They should be looking for me.Anyway, I do horribly bad for shutting Gage out like that but he has a little side price to keep him entertained for the time being , I guess he was just trying to use me till he got his girl or rather "side piece"cause I heard TWO different women voices in here.

I guess its safe to come out. The only times I've been out my room was when I am sure he is at work.

But right now I don't care, I just don't feel like being bothered till my mind is clear. I just hope sooner or later god can guide me in the right direction .

I walked down the steps into the living room. "You must be Essence "a girl said coming from... I don't even fucking know.
"And you are ?"I asked.
"Call me king ...girlfriend"she said causing me to smirk.
"Uhm who is king "I asked.
"Wow, you don't even know his street name"she said twirling the mop she had on her head.

"Why would I need to know his street name when I know his real name "I said dismissing the conversation .
As I'm cooking myself lunch this girl is really in my ear telling me this and that like I give a fuck. I don't to be real with you . yay!! King fucked you just like he did thirty other women ,  whoopie! Cheers to you hoe.
"You know I'm going to have king first -" I'm bout fed up.
"GAGE!!!!" I yelled from the bottom of the steps.
A few seconds later I heard him coming down stairs.
"The hell are you still doing in my crib "He asked the girl .
"Cau-"she started to  say
"Get , and please don't come back "he said. She frowned at him before walking out with glossy eyes

"About time you came out "he said smiling at me. I couldn't help smile which faded into a mug.
"Why you look at me like that ?"he asked
I rolled my eyes , how disrespectful could this guy be.
"Why do you have a additude, I know someone had to do something to you "he said .
Yea and that someone is you!
"Cmon tell me , you had an Lil additude  for a week now."he said.
"you want me to be honest?"I asked.
"Yup one hunnred "he said smiling.
I could help but to smile again.

                                     ×

Trouble
Why when I smile she smile only for me to smile again.I love that she has that effect on me.
"Why you smile after I smile ?"I asked inching closer to her .
"Stop"she said after scratching her finger.
"Why , talk to me "I said smiling in her face .
"Get away from me "she said , but I could tell she didn't mean it.
She pushed me back making me to burn my hand on the hot stove top .

                                  ×

Essence
"Fuck girl! "he grunted shaking his hand up and down.
"I'm so so sorry "I said feeling horrible.
I grabbed some cream and a damped rag to place over his hand .
"I'm sorry "I said embarrassed.
"Sit "he said.
"What do you want to know "I asked him.
"Why you was acting the way you were "he said.
"I just needed to collect my thoughts...... Why would you have sex with a girl in a room right next to me ?"I asked
"Bro. I'm sorry for that. I don't know that was really selfish of me, please forgive me  "he said  looking at me with pleading eyes.

Yea"I said smiling small, I knew he was genuinely sorry.
"Thank you, your forgiveness mean more than you know "he said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"You want to know something ?"he asked.
"What ?"I said sitting back

I don't know how to say this any other way but  . you make me feel some type of way "he said.

I don't know how to respond to him honestly . I didn't know he felt some type of way , but I can't express my feelings to him or anyone period especially in a time like this with a lot going on in my mind.

"What do you mean I make you feel "some type of way , is that good or bad ?" I asked  messing with him.

I watched as his Face flushed from his brown complexion to deep red, "uh, never mind "he said about to get up. I pulled him back cause I thought is was cute.
"C'mere  , sit back down "I said smiling at his embarrassment.
He licked his lips and raised his eye brows at me. Where is all this courage coming from ? Normally I'd be the scared one