Sex Tape

*2 days later

Essence

To say things been weird ever since we had sex was a understatement. I've been taking tours of the campus meanwhile Gage did what ever he does. Today would be the day we spent a full day together ever since. Even though I could barely remember what took place that night. I'm glad we did not forget to use protection.

I put a long T-shirt on overtop of my panties and walked downstairs. Gage was still sleep on the couch so I decided to start making dinner considering the fact we been sleep all day.
Looking through the fridge I found all the supplies to make tacos so I guess that's what we will be eating. A knock at the door caught me off guard considering I don't know who would be knocking on my door.
I slowly unlocked the door and opened it not seeing anyone but seeing a vase of Daisy's  and flower petals all the way down the hall. I hesitantly picked the up. I jumped at the feeling of Gage hands on my waist.
"Oh god you scared me "
"My bad, whats this?"he asked.
"I dunno, flowers "
He nodded turning me around looking at me.
"Wassup? You Been gone all day yesterday "
"I know, I had to go tour campus"
He held my face kissing me and his hand traveled up my shirt , I could feel him smirk against my lips.
"Stop"I mumbled laughing.
"You don't mean that "
I laughed throwing my head back.
"I wish I could remember what happen the other night"
"I do to you can move your hand from there too "I laughed feeling him him rubbing me through my underwear.
"Aight but, I do got somthing to tell you "
"I let out a soft moan at the feeling of his fingers rubbing me one last time before he stopped and stood back.
"What?"
"I'm not gone make this harder than it has to be.... I recorded us "he said in one breathe
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT , WHAT IF SOMEBODY SEE THAT SHIT "

-------

30 MINUTES LATER

"Damn, you really dragged me off that fucking bed "I laughed watching the sex tape.
"Wait, rewind it, watch the face you made "
We rewinded and laughed at the ugly face I made as I was falling to the floor.
"You fucked me up last night "
"My bad, I was wasted. You trynna do it again?"
"Uh no"
"What ever. Look at ya buns "
"Stop with that gay shit"
"Aw bae don't be insecure about your butt. You got a luh somthing back there, you ain't completely flat. Nice luh plump thang going on "I teased making him straight face me.
"Can't even watch this with you "he paused it getting up, I followed him back out to the living room.
"Stop actin dumb and give me a kiss "I followed him out to the living room.
"Nah I'm probably insecure about my lips too "
"Your so annoying "
He sat on the couch on his phone while I went into the kitchen to finish cooking dinner.
"What you in there doin?"
I ignored him seasoning the meat a little more.
"I know you hear me talking to you "
"No I don't "
He got up coming into the kitchen and I moved around the island so he couldn't get me "
"You all ways playing. Can I get my kiss ?"
"Where was you at when I wanted my kiss?"
"I was getting my lips prepared...my lips was chapped. I'm sure you ain't want to kiss this crusty ol things"
"Okay"
I pecked his lips a few times and pulled away to tend to his phone.
I looked seeing it was Mark on face time.
"Ooh you look pretty today "
" Girl, You know I try " he said in a rachet voice.
"Yaas bitch yaass"
"What y'all down there doing?"
"Fuckin"gage said coming up behind me.
"Why?"I side eyed him.
"Word? Look at you a grown women now"
"Shut up "I blushed.
"Yoo, my nigga, we need to come out here. The strip in Vegas is live as fuck "
"So when was you on check with me and ask if you can come back out here?"
"Girl, you ain't talking to me. You don't tell me what to do "yea okay"

"Ooouuu sound like yo ass in trouble…"
"Anyway , what you out there doing?"
"I was just With Garcia crazy ass"
"The fuck was y'all doin"
"Grown folks business Na don't worry bout all that "
"Dismissed"
I got up letting Gage and Mark talk.

Garcia and him are the cutest. Mark is crazy for her and it's obvious. She feels the same way but don't show it.w which only makes Mark attracted to him even more. From what I was told they been like this since they was in high school, he was even there for her and Rose through their trials and tribulations.

"Aight baby get ya self together so we can go out "
"But I just cooked dinner"
"Save it for later "
"I rather stay in with you "
"You sure?"
"Yes, get a plate and bring your fine ass in here"
"Oooh demanding"he wiggled his eye brows.