Back to school

Essence
Spring break if over sadly. But we only got one month of school left then I'm off to college. I might get a job and open up my own business.My mom owned a small business and it was left to me , but I couldn't get my hands on it until I turned eighteen. Next year, I'll have to talk to Gage and see if he can get me a job at one of his business...IF I go to college around here. I mean the college campus is about forty five minutes to an hour away.

I was in home economics class cooking shrimp alfredo. After mixing the shrimp in I poured it all on a plate leaving a tiny bit for the teacher to grade.
I washed out my pots and pans then waited for the bell to dismiss me to my Lunch period.

                                  ×
Trouble
Owning businesses are hectic as hell. My shit is not even organized.all I know is I get money brought in from services I get seventy five percent and the rest is divided by the people who work there.and they get paid nine dollars and twenty five cent an hour.I know my business isn't as good as it can be. I got the nerve to want to open another place.
I went down to the strip club to collect some past due money. I already know its gonna be some bullshit when I go in here.

                                    ×

Essence
I sat outside on the bench waiting for Gage to get here. He is like twenty minutes late and I'm a little paranoid.
"Essence"Someone said . I turned to see it was Jalil my Ex.
"What?I asked rolling my eyes. He smiled and sat next to me,"so you go with the king of the streets now ?"he asked.
"Why? , why ? Do I ask you bout your shit and who you going with?  Hell no cause I don't give a fuck. I hate you. You did me so dirty knowing that that I gave you my all EVEN WHEN I Ain't HAVE SHIT .   I said walking over to Gage car not even noticing he was here. I'm so freaking upset I want to cry ... But I'm not going to I'm done crying cause it doesn't help anything.

I watched as Gage and jalil stood there sizing each other up.

                                 ×
Trouble

I don't know who that boy was, all I know is I pulled up and Essence sounded hurt by the way she was yelling at that boy.The hell was she yelling for and what did he do to my baby girl.

She kept quite and starred out the window. "You okay ?"I asked rubbing my thumb over her hand.
"I'll be OK "she said shaking it  off.
"You sure , you know I'm always down to listen to you talk "I said looking at her then the road.
Before I knew it she was speaking Spanish and throwing her hands every which way," Y ello es estu..."she ranted going on but I didn't understand her.
"Essence... I don't understand you ."I said.
"Sorry, I was saying he is stupid for cheating. "She said shaking her head. I can believe her. I mean Essence is everything what reason would he have to drop her.
If she were mine. I wouldn't want to be out her sight for a minute.
"Its okay , everything happens for a reason."I tell her.

"Oh I had a question "she said.