Faded

Gage

"look. The key to open this closet always stay taped to the bottom of this door. Open it and it's a big ass closet and my safe is back there. There is four numbers and you turn twice to the right and put in 11 once to the left and it's 47 the back to the right then go to 2 and it'll open"I told her. If there is anybody I trust with my money it would be her. "I got it the first time you told me"she laughed sitting on my desk.
"What day are you leaving?"
"Not before you leave or turn your self in"
"Alright. "
"C'mon. Mark and I set somthing up or you "
"Like what?"
"Don't worry about that part get dressed in what I picked out for you and let that be that"she smiled sweetly.

Essence

I sprayed my bun with spray making sure it would stay.  I Put all my hair things back up and started to dress myself when Gage called me.
"Yes?"
"Where the rest of my clothes at. You only put these black shorts on the bed.
"Oh, aslong as you wore those everything is fine. "I smiled. I only want him to wear them cause I've been dieing for him to wear them. They were simple black cotton shorts with drawstrings but I loved the way he wore them and the way he looked in them.
"Wow, you somthing else"he laugh
"Do you mind if I match you today?"I asked.
"You gon dress like a nigga?"
"A cute one"
"Iont care aslong as you ain't looking like a dyke.
"I was joking the whole time but damn"

I went back to the closet and sat on the bed scanning through my closet. I took a grey pair of shorts and a white tank top.  After all I guess i did match Gae a little. I just had grey shorts and his was black, or course mine were a little higher and he had a white T-shirt instead of a Tank top. "Where are those shoes I gave back to you?"I asked Gage.
"Still in the closet cause I knew you was gon want them eventually"he laughed.
That was the case.

1 hour later

We were enjoying our time. Mark gathered everyone that's Gage friends or whatever and had a little cook out. Some guys started a smoke session but I won't take no parts in that. It felt a little award being around all these older people.
I sat on the porch watching Gage talk to his friends. His eyes met mine while he was talking and he smiled making me blush.
"Aw y'all so cute... We would look cuter though"Some girl said coming up to me.
"Excuse me "I laughed.
"We would be sexy as fuck together...you ain't heard the first time?"
"Girl your a mess"
"I know, I Know. I'm Nyla and not Gay"she said.
"Essence"
"You with big head?"
"Yes"I laughed smiling at him.
"Girl these bitches bout ta give you hell."
"If it haven't started"
"I like you. Look at that got myself a new girl friend"
"But I thought you said your not gay"
"Girl it's a joke "

I laughed dazing off.
"How old are you?"
"I'm about to be 18 in two days"
"Aw, what you gonna do?"
"I don't know"
"Shit I don't got a life we can kick it"
"I'll think about it"
I looked up seeing Gage towering me.
"Hey baby "
"This my girl "Nyla said.
"I knew I should have came over here sooner. Ya ass always taking someone girlfriend"
"I'm glad you know"
" I mean I'm fine with her having a girlfriend Moe fun for us. We just gon have to put a bag over ya head"
"Boy get on somewhere"I laughed while Nyla mugged him.
"Let me go for I hurt yo ass"
With that being said she got up and walked away. "You cool?"
"Yea im fine"
"We gon leave in a minute"
"We don't have to"
"I see it all in ya face you tired"
I smiled small placing a kiss on his cheek.
"You love me?"
"You know I do " I wrapped my arm around his waist.
"Stop Fuckin boo lovin and c'mon "Mark yelled.
"What you want?"
"We bout to play never have I ever"

"Oh lord