A lesson to learn

Trouble
"Who is this that's trying to join the prostitution ring? , you know I don't even run that shit"I said

"Bro, this girl pops trying to get her in it ...that shit foul man"he said pulling  his curls. A lot ofe people come here thinking I run that shit,but I don't. I just sell crack to the crackheads, Pills to the junkies and so on and so forth....  I ain't No  damn pimp
I looked at him ashamed, "do we know her pops?"I asked.
He pulled a file out the big folder he had in his lap , "yes we do actually that's why I brought it up. This nigga came up here with the audacity to ask for a job but owe us money"he said smirking.

I opened it up to see the first guy that  ever crossed me.
He ordered some big shit , I'm talking at least twelve worth of meth , weed and perks.
He only paid me back half. I spared him a few times and he always paid me back so I ain't mind doing it this time. That nigga must think shit is sweet. I mean he gonna go soon from all the abuse he does to his body from smoking and popping pills.
I got something for him.

"Who the fuck owns the prostitution ring? I don't know why a lot of motherfuckers that I run that shit"

"Remember that nigga Reggie? I think he got into that shit after we stop doing business with him"

                                 ×

Essence
I laid in my bed as my my leg began to shake, it always happens when I'm either nervous or bothered. I'm just scared as too what he has planned for me. I heard the front door open and it sounded like a younger person , due to the fact that they used slang. I could hear Carl and whom ever the other person was arguing .

I was getting ready to leave , cause I was scared as too what was going to happen next. When I opened my door a guy was standing right out front of my door.

                                   ×

Gage

I went to Carl house to take Care of business. I got in my  Charger making my way down Oak hill street.
I found the beat up house I know he stays in.
I knocked once , I knew he was in there , I don't play when it come to business so then I barged in.

"What the ..."he began to say then noticed who I was. He sat there speechless and it make me chuckle a little. I sat back with my feet kicked up on the little scratched up coffee table. "So you trying to get your daughter to sell her body for a couple bucks? "I asked scratching my nose.
"Ye-yeah , I just hot laid off and I can't find another job right now. I didn't forget about you and your money"he said sitting up. I looked at him crazy , " you must not love her"I said. He shook his head looking down , " I do , I swear but if  that's what I gotta do to keep a roof over our head"he says. I shake my head in disgust, "bro, that is trifling. You know what , I was recently going through your file and noticed , you still  owe me a Lil over six thousand "I say looking him dead in his eyes.

"I'm going to be a Lil easy on you for two reasons...actually for a few. One you gon die soon due to the fact you killing your self. Two I knew you for a minute ,and you already look like you got it hard. Don't take my kindness for granted , we gon see how much you love your daughter."I say getting up and going up stairs.

Hopefully this will give him a little motivation to get my money. If I don't get my money I'll just kill him. Since he think this shit is a game.

I felt bad honestly too. When I was younger maybe around fourteen ,fifteen my momma died. My pops left her with me and my younger brother and older sister, got laid off her job cause of some dumbass reason. She couldn't find a job , eventually we was out on the streets and then the only way to make money was  selling drugs and selling her body. Then she caught aids and died.

When I hear about prostitution and shit it really get to me.
I walked in the first room and it was empty and I went to the other and right as I was about to open , she opened it and when she saw me she became wide eyed.
"Let's go"I said. She sat there starring so I grabbed her and lead her downstairs straight to my car