Only if you knew why

Essence
I been stuck in this house for two days. I haven't came out cause I'm too scared, what does he want with me? What did I do ?

I got up looking for something to change into after I shower , I looked threw all the drawers and haven't found a thing. I guess ill have to come out and ask.

I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hall to the room I think he stays in and knocked.
I didn't hear anything .I looked over the steps and seen him on the couch with his feet kicked up .

I walked down and hesitantly approached him, "Can I have a towel and a warsh cloth? "I asked lowly.
He looked up from his phone and nodded for me to follow him to the stairs.When we got to the end of the hall he opened a closet door and handed me the towel and warsh cloth.

I went back in my room and went into the bathroom and proceeded with my shower.

×

Trouble

She so damn quiet I forgot she was even here. When I looked at her I could see she was clearly scared. I don't know how to make her anymore comfortable. To keep it real with you I didn't even expect her to be the way she is. She looks like a out going person I mean she ... Just do she got hella tattoos and its obvious she dyed her hair. I just wasn't expecting her to be the quiet closed off type. All last night on and off I would hear her cry in her sleep.

I walked into my kitchen and found some chicken strips and pizza rolls , I put them in the oven for dinner. I hope she is okay with it.

×

Essence

After getting out the shower, I found a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeve black shirt. I laid back on the bed and was about to go to sleep until Gage came knocking on the door," food is done"he said . I nodded my head following him downstairs to the dining room. I grabbed my plate and sat at the opposite end of the table. "What is your name?"he asked. I looked up quickly before looking back down , "essence"I said.
He nodded his head and returned to eating.I began to eat some of my food and when I was finished I warshed my plate and returned to my room.

I sat on my bed feeling a little emotional about the whole situation since I've been put into the system. I know god wouldn't give me more than I can handle, I wish I could remember more about my parents but I can't . my mom and dad died in the 9/11 plane crash. I hate that I don't remember much of them.

I want to cry but what are my tears going to solve? Nothing to be exact .

×

Trouble

I was going to my room but I heard essence talking to someone in her room . I silently opened her room door and she was on her knees praying. I closed the door quickly. I don't understand , I know she don't know me and vice versa but I haven't hurt her and I won't , I'm just helping in the long run  to be real with ya. I don't see what's there to be scared about.