Date night

Essence

"grey or white?"
"White"gage said
"White or blue?"
"Blue "
I nodded my head sitting my white dress down.
A day or two ago gage and i were playing Jinga and I lost so I have to treat him to a date so I'm finna take his ass to McDonald's. Just to see how he will react to it. Even though I highly doubt he'll get mad cause he claims to love everything I do as long as I picked it, if I like it and so on. I dropped my towel and slid my dress over my head. Before it touched my thigh I felt a light sting on my butt. "Damn I did somthing right "
"Uh excuse me sir. We ad sex one time! One time"
"And that ONE time changed your whole life so you better act like you know.
"Whatever. How do I look ?"
"Alright if you change ya fucking face"
"You know what eat my ass"
"You can pass me with that one...weird ass"
"It was a joke. Damn"
"It was a joke.damn "he mocked.
"Let's go "

-----

"So that's how you treat your date?"Gage asked chuckling.
"I rolled my eyes holding the door open for him."
"Imma sit and you order me two big Macs a large fries and a coke would be fine "
"Bitch"I mumbled walking away"

2 days later

"I didn't do nothing extravagant when I was treating you to our date the other day. You really didn't have to go all out. "Baby it ain't even all that. I just got you what you wanted for dinner.i shedded a legit tear looking at all The Popeyes boxes on the living room table. That ain't it though, He had
•m&m's
•skittles
•starburst
•icecream
•hot fries
•blue fanta

I can go on and on it was just so much food and junk food. "Your a fat ass "he laughed looking at me
"Okay and ? You gon love me regardless "
"I think not "
"You will. Lemme let you know somthing. "I said sitting on his lap while chewing on my starburst.
"What's up"
" I love you and i mean that. You did change my whole world around and all that other shit. So in return I opened up to you, love you, you got what nobody else can get. Therefore if you EVER and I mean EVER think about leaving me all you gotta do is Think about it and I'll kill your ass dead. Do you understand me ?"I asked with my finger in his face
"Yooo , you crazy as fuck" he laughed. But I was dead ass.
"I'm not playing with you, the hell you thought this was"I said snatching his face my way.
"Damn I heard you"he said.
"Good, now give me a kiss"

Gage

"Crazy ain't the word my nigga. She threatened my life the fuck!?"
"I don't believe that shit "
" Man. She had me shook for a luh minute"
"I find that hard to believe but whatever"
"Oh I got to talk to you bout this shit , close the door and have a seat"
" Wassuh?"
"You know Essence going all the way out there to Cali....so imma be out there with her soon"
"Damn , I knew you would expand eventually"
"Nah, we gon finish selling this shit and I'm done. You know shit was never supposed to go this far. I was just trynna make a luh pocket change"
"Damn what you gon do?"
"You my brother. I don't want you in this shit by ya self either "I said.
"How we gon get it?"
" We gon finish selling this shit we just got shipped in. Talk to Rj see if he interested in the spot . Make a deal. The only thing I want is the barber shop and the car shop he can have fifteen percent of our income."
"Alright. Bruh"
"You down?"
"Aslong as we getting to this paper."
"Can you write the contract and I'll propose the idea to him"
"Yea"

Essence

"Don't go in the closet hoe"Garcia yelled throwing popcorn at the TV
"You so stupid"
"Michael, kill her dumb ass tripping over  air and shit "
I picked my phone up seeing Gage call. He will be here soon he can wait"
"Sooo how bout you and Mark "i nudged her.
"Same ol "
"Damn what happened back here" she said holding my braids out as she took some out for me.
"What"
"Look like you already took some out"
"Oh Gage and I were play fighting and that nigga really pulled them bitches out"
"Damn, ...you know he was always a momma boy "
"I can tell "I laughed.
"What's y'all future plans, goals or whatever?"
" Uh we have nothing set in stone right now but we got a few ideas"
"Atleast y'all still young"
"Speaking of young My birthday is next week"I squealed
"Eighteen... I was doing some crazy shit when I was eighteen.
"Like what?"I smirked and raised a eyebrow
"How you think my child got here? I cnt even hold you I was fucking around with niggas. I had alot going on. You on the other hand so calm , laid back the luh virgin Mary "
"So you think"
"Oh my god. I should have knew it who was you first and when?"
"This is between A and B "
"Okay so spill the tea"
"It was ............Gage"
"No it wasn't"
"Yea it was"
"When? "
"In cali at my apartment"
"Awe, was it atleast special"
"Bitch.....hell no it was fun. Again between A and B we even recoded it "I laughed
"Not yall did not"she gasped.
"Yea, it was funny as hell watching how drunk we were "
"Wow, I ain't even did no crazy shit like that.
Just then Gage walked in.
"King!"
"Homeless women! Get out my house "he said mocking her excited tone.
"So rude"
"It was a joke. How you and baby girl doing?"
"Mark parents have her right now. "
"Oh that's whats up. You good, what's jack ass been up to?"

"Actually I have to get him from physical therapy"
"Alright "
"Awe I miss Gabe"I budded in.
"Actually can he stay with you this weekend. Mark is taking me out"
"I guess so"

I went up to my room and start planning all the stuff Gabe and I would do.