P&P

Gage

I sat in the chair across from Gabe. He is OK he might have trouble walking again. Yea I got in his ass about in out there doing that shit.trynna people that he tough.the whole reason i do this shit is to make sure he didn't have to do it. There ain't one damn reason he could give me for doing that bullshit.
Talm bout he was moving with some gang. Is he crazy he lucky we in a hospital. When we get home trust and believe imma fuck him up.
Garcia came through the door. Things been a little but things need to get back to normal.
I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I haven't seen Essence since that night. Just about two days ago.
I called her four times and she ain't answer .
I miss her and need to apologize to her most importantly.
I looked on my dry ass tl to see if Ess posted anything and she didn't. She the only person I follow on the gram. The only person I follow on Twitter and ect.
I called her finally hearing her voice.
"Hello?"she asked.
", Where you at so I can come talk to you?"I asked.
"Sitting outside on the balcony " she said.
"Can you stay there?"I asked.
"Yea"she said dryly .
I don't even care bout how she got in. Garcia probably Gave her , her key.
I stopped to buy flowers. Just to lighten the mood.
In no time!e I was back home and it was once again night time.
I  walked up the stairs into my bedroom. I sat the case on my night stand. I opened my slide doors seeing Essence hair blow with the wind.
"Hey baby"I said hugging her from behind.
"Hi"she mumbled getting out of my grip.
"I'm sorry for spazzing out "I said.
"But why did you do it? I was trying to help you. Give you advice you gave me before. But I get a fuck out my face? Really? C'mon we better than that. I can't even hold you that hurt my feelings"she said with a crack in her voice.
"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings. I was stressed and confused about the whole situation with Gabe. I feel like I failed as a big brother, as his father figure"

Essence
His eyes held alot of emotions as I starred at him. More than I ever saw. He must of felt like it was all his fault.
"Well don't push me away when I'm trying to help. I love you and I'm here to care for you. "I said rubbing his head.
"I'm sorry"he said holding my waist as he sat down.

I nodded kissing his cheek while he kissed on my collar bone. We walked back inside and I sat back on the bed and he continued to kiss me.
"I missed you "he said inbetween kisses.
"I missed you more "I admit. I cried my eyes out the first night. I haven't slept in a house all alone in Lord knows how long.
The thin tank top like strap from my lavender color gown falls  off my shoulder as he continued to kiss me.the other one started to fall off and Gage simply took it off revealing my breast.

Essence knew this wasn't going to end like any other night. By the look in the both of their eyes they knew what they was getting their self into.
Essence heart beat increased as Gage caressed her breast. He chuckled feeling her heart beat increase with every touch.
Before he continued he needed to make sure this is something the both of them wanted.
" are you sure?"he asked.
"We're in love right? "She asked.
He gave her a light smile and slipped her gown off.
He admired her body. He make sure he showed each and every part affection by kissing her head to toes. Slipping her prized possession. It was going to get plenty of affection in the matter of minutes. He came up swiping his tounge across her slippery slit. A light moan escaped her mouth. He stepped back pulling his jeans off. Essence got off the bed and helped him take his clothes off. She n he got down to nothing but his polo boxers she attacked him with kisses. He picked her up holding on to her ass.
He laid her back down , hovering overtop of her.s he reached down hesitantly touching his piece just to see what she was working with. A whimper left her mouth from being turned o and a little scared. He kissed her one more time before standing up removing his boxers. Her cheeks burned red as he stood before her.
"How do you want it?"he asked.
"I never had sex before so how would I know "she said
He chuckled at the dumb question. He gazed at her in the eyes and spread her legs open before he got inbetween them. He pulled her to the edge of the bed looking back at her. He picked his piece up rubbing the head against her slits. Making his way inside of her.
Her eyes closed not knowing what to expect. Pain or pleasure. Two inches in she felt pressure and her heart start pumping fast again. He slowly moved himself in and out for a little while before adding another inch. It would take some time to get use to all eleven inches of  him. By the ninth one pain became pleasure. He kissed her few tears away and went deep but slow. She could have sworn he ripped something inside of her.her toes curled up as the pleasure kicked in. Her moans became louder and more high pitched as his pace speeded up.He pulled out remembering they needed some type of protection.
"What are you doing ?"she asked.
"Getting a condom "he said.
"Real love don't need rubbers ." She said. He didn't mind going raw but that's not what she meant . There is always plan B. Or the day after pill.
He pushed his piece inside of her and within a couple strokes t hey both threw their head back in pleasure.he was now hitting her spot and her moans turned to nothing but whimpers only turning him on even more. Fifteen minutes Essence found her self reaching her climax for the second time. As Gage licked up her mess she reached over on the night stand grabbing the glass of Henny spilling on her some. After what felt like forever of him working his mouth magic she turned around.
He didn't want to things to get sloppy but the Jenny did.
"You sure "he asked.
"Yea,"she said. During sex before the henny her body was tense unless she was releasing. So she took it upon her self to use Henny to loosen up.
He made sure she was ass up and face down he entered her from the back and moved inside of her roughly while pulling on her hair while the other hand rubbed her clit.
Whimpers turned into light screams and tears . Essence used her hands pushing him back but the pleasure only got better. Forty five minutes into their intercourse essence was was working on her to third climax and her first orgasm , meanwhile Gage came twice within that time frame. He got up to get a cloth . He stood back watching essence body shake before He walked into the bathroom and wiped him self down he came out seeing essence was sleep after him being gone no more than ten minutes.

Vision over😂😂

Essence

I shook my head , gage helped my pull the straps to my gown back up. What I saw in my vision was nice and all but I want to wait. I want to save myself for marriage, I my first time , I want to get pregnant too. I know I sound crazy but that's how I want things to go.
"I'm sorry"he said kissing my cheek.
"It's fine, it was my fault"I said holding his face inbetween my cold hands.
"Nah it's not your fault. We was just caught up in the moment."Gage said getting up.
"How's Gabe doing " I asked.
"He is getting better. He gone to have to start therapy soon"he said.
I nodded my head smiling knowing that he was going to be fine.
"I love you "he said after a long period of silence.
"Do you really mean it?"I asked facing him.
"I wouldn't trade the world for you and I mean that. "He said.
"Well I love you too."I said laying my head on his chest.