Wonder why

Essence
I woke up and looked over at the small clock on the wall, the time read 2:00pm to be exact. I wonder how I was able to sleep that late. I took a shower and went to sit on my bed , I had my towel wrapped around my body due to the fact that I had no more clothes in the drawers.

My stomach felt like it was  in knots and I had a really bad headache. Soon or rather just in time Gage came in with a few bags. He looked up at me after sitting the bags down , "uh I figured you would need some stuff sooner or later"he said.

There was sweat pants,hoodies and underclothes

I went into the bathroom and put on a pair of underwear and a bra, then some grey sweats and a cammy. I but my hair into a pony tail then put on a pair of socks going downstairs.

×

Trouble
I looked back seeing Essence coming downstairs and my eyes wondered to her hips, they were a perfect size.My eyes followed her as she walked into the kitchen , my eyes then were glued to her ass. I then noticeed she was bleeding through  back of her pants.
"Fuck"I said out loud to my self. The thing is I don't even think she noticed it , before I knew it she was moving slowly and hunched over. I walked into the kitchen , "you okay?"I  asked trying to be sentemental
She looked up at me with glossy eyes and shaking her head no. I helped her up the stairs . I took her to the bathroom and let her sit on the toilet as I ran her water. I started to help her take her top off but she put her hand on my chest stopping me.
"My bad" I said laughing to my self. I don't know what the fuck I thought I was doing for a minute.
"....." It sounded as if she said something but I couldn't make out what she was saying.
"Huh?"I asked.
"Nothing"she said closing the door behind her. I walked out and heard a knock at the door , I opened it to see an official HOE.
When she came over she knew Wassup. "Hey. I was just in the neighborhood" and decided to stop by

After she sucked me off in the basement , I went upstairs to check if Essence was still in the tub ,and I heard the water running so I went back downstairs.

"Cmon at least ten minutes "she begged. I looked at her nodding and grabbing a condom or two . I watched as she got undressed from behind showing her fat ass. 

She turned around and my mans immediately got soft. I pointed to the door and without another word she left , she must of got that a lot. I went to the room my sister used to stay in and went through the drawers and found the things females use on there monthly.

×
Essence
I was finished taking my shower and I needed my towel and things. I was beyond embarrassed that he is the one who seen the blood stain . "Tr-..
.. Gage"I called with the shower curtain clutched to my chest.
He came in with a towel for me along with feminine things.

************************************************************************************************

I walked out the bathroom and proceeded to carry on doing what I was doing before my little incident happened , "where the hell the forks at ?" Gabe asked. I smiled walking into the kitchen. I talked to him a tiny bit while he was here last time , "aye girl how you doing "he said embracing me in a hug .
"Hey"I said. He continued to look through the cabinets for forks until he found one. I start to take some things out but gabe told Me he ordered pizza.

"Come sit"he said patting the seat next to him. I sat on the couch for the first time of me being here for a month. He turned the TV on then looked at me "why are you so closed off to people?"he asked furrowing his eyebrows. I sighed before breathing out , I had some messed up things happen to me in the past ,and I have really bad trust issues , "I said
He nodded his head in understanding. Gage then just came and sat on the other side of me leaving some space.
"You alright"he asked holding my hand which made my heart rate speed up . I nodded my head and he let my hand go.
"Why don't you talk around me he askedwhile putting his blunt out ". I don't know why but I felt nervous , I just shrugged my shoulders .

×
Trouble

I wonder why she act so different around me. I hear her talk to my brother ,or when she in the shower she sings to herself. Or even when she is cooking and doesn't notice my presence.
But she has not said much to me. When I touched her hand she got   nervous all the sudden. I noticed after I let her hand go she start to scratch her index finger with her thumb.
It had to be a bad habit or something.