wasn't you just happy ?

Trouble

I walked into the school office "you are here for ?" The lady at the desk asked .
"To pick someone up for early dismissal "I said
"Who may that be ?"she asked.
"Essence Rogers "I said.
"She is in chemistry right now, that is room 204"she said.
"You not gonna...call her up here?"I asked .
"Well the labs don't have intercoms or phones for safety reasons"she said.
"Okay" I said a little iffy.

I left and walked down the hallways looking For the class.
This school looks boring as hell.

I got to the class room and opened the door and the whole class starred at me. "Hey trouble!" Some girl said.
"Uh do I know you ?"I asked.
"Yea I'm -" she started to say

"Not to be rude but I don't care , cmon Essence"I said reaching out for her hand .

Essence

"Ew you with her?"some girls say.
"Yea I am and what business of that is yours. Stop hating on my baby girl and just get like her " Gage said.
We walked out and down the hallway.
"I thought you wasn't getting me till two ?"I said.
"Yea week I was already over this way so I just decided to stop by" he said. I nodded following him out to a truck.

"Is there anything you Want to do today ?"he asked.
"I need to go to a library "I say as he pulls up to "The house" and the boy that was in the front seat got out and went in .
"Come on "he said getting g out going to his car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 hours later.

I sat in the library typing my paper while Gage kept bothering me acting immature.
"You almost done?"he asked rocking back in his chair .
"Yea if you stop messing with me" I said.
My mind soon drifting off to my momma, lord knows I miss her and my daddy. I have two  stepbrother but don't know where they at honestly. We only met four times before they passed away.
I hate that I have some type of family. But I don't know them.

                                  ×
Trouble
Here she go being antisocial again. After we left the library she was back to her sane ol self all quiet.
Is it weird I like that bi polar shit like wake up to a happy wife then all the sudden she get mad and want to stab me with a knife , like yea baby kill me then I want to get in a good fuck while she in her feelings and make her cry and.... I love them mood swings. It was just a random thought.

Anyway she got out the car slamming my door a little. The hell her issue. I thought we wasn't going to do this no longer. I followed her into the kitchen as she took things out the fridge for dinner.
"Essence"I said hoping to get a response, but I didn't. Instead she gave me that leave the alone look so I gladly backed away and gave her space.