Proove me wrong

Essence
We were at the barbershop and Gage was trying to find someone to let me cut their hair. If this wasn't harder than I thought it would be.
"Essence come here"Gage said.
I walked into the cutting area and stood beside Gage.
"He gon let you cut his hair but if you do mess it up then imma give him a hundred dollars "he said.
I nodded before he walked away.

T look like this guy was over due for a hair cut.
"What you want done?"I asked.
"Shape me up and take a little bit of the hair from the top off and fade the bottom"he said.
I put a black pair of gloves on and grabbed the clippers.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

                                    ×
Trouble
I didn't know she had it in her. Now all the niggas want to get their hair cut by her. She look tired , I mean we have Been here for hours.
"You ready to go ?"I asked her.
"Yeah let's go "she said.

At home

"So you only got a few more weeks left in school , you going to prom or any of that "I asked her.

"I don't know , I don't like anybody in that school so why waste my money or my time being around them"She said.

I nodded my head in understanding in high school I did the same thing.
I remember in high school niggas always messed with me , told me I wouldn't be shit  I got into plenty of fights , bitches never wanted to talk to me. Now I got girls wanting to bust my nut , fake niggas want to be like me. I see Essence  going to be the same. Watch Girls going to want be her best friend , niggas already can't get enough of her.

"Did you make a lot of money today ?"I asked.
"A little over four hundred"she said.
"I see you on ya little grind "I said smiling at her.

                                ×
Essence

"Yea I guess that's safe to say " I said washing the meat off, "let me cook tonight "Gage said.
I looked at him if he was out his rabbit ass mind ... Last week this fool burnt fucking  water and noodles. 
"Uh no "I said shaking my head.
"Why not ?"he asked walking towards me.
"Back. up. I'm cooking and I don't feel like playing with you ."I told him.
I felt Gage wet finger go in my ear."you didn't just give me a wet willy"I said chuckling and shaking my head.
"Yea I did"he said , I ran toward him with the big spoon in my hand.

I was chasing him around till he locked himself in the bathroom.I his in the closet directly in front of the bathroom until he came out. Three minutes later he came out and start walking down the hall until I jumped on his back and he fell down. I was gonna do the same thing to him that he did to me but he kept putting his hands over his face. I moved his hands and sat on him. I put my finger in my mouth ready to put it in his ear , just how he did to me. Only for him to take it in his mouth.

My eyes grew wide watching him. He leaned up afterwards kissing me. This kiss was the most intense kiss I've ever had. I've never been French kissed before.Every time my lips touches Gages it feels so right.
Now that I know he likes me and I trust him and feel the same about him I wonder if I'll have enough courage to I guess ask him out