Not so lonely

Not edited btw

Essence

I rolled my eyes slowly walking out my room and down my hall to the front door."bang one more fuckin time on my door"I yelled. Only for the banging to get louder.
This better be Amir annoying ass. I ran back to my room putting on a pair of boy shorts after realizing I only had my small silk robe on. I ran back down the hall and to the front door."Calm the fuck down "I shouted snatching the door open. My jaw dropped seeing  Gabe,Nyla and Garcia. I was not expecting them for another three days.
"My  feet hurt. Is we welcomed in" Nyla said.
I moved out the way letting them in.
"Hey babes"I said hugging Garcia.
"Hey mama how you been out here?"
"Cali has been treating me nice"I smiled.
"Good, I have to talk to you a little later"she said.
I Nodded walking around the couch and I laid across Gabe but got up and sat next to him.
"I missed you nut"
"Yea, I missed your greedy ass too"he hugged me.
"Awe my widdle baby missed me"I cooed
He smacked my hand away and I stood back up going over to Nyla.
"Awe look at my ... Chocolate drop"
"Hey bae"she hugged me rocking us back and forth.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming.
"Surprise...duh"
I laughed pulling away and looked over at Gabe eyeing me. "Two months and you done changed"
"Why is everyone saying that? I look the same. The only thing I changed was I cut my hair"
"Yea that....you got ya titties done"Garcia blurted.
"No... Why"
"Your into the modeling shit and what not and your boobs look nicer so it only made sence"
"Nah im still the same. Make yourself comfortable imma go shower."q
"Okay"they all said.
I pulled out a pair of underwear and a bra then took my black body suit off the hanger and laid it on my bed.

Gage

My trial was over and things wasn't looking so good, with the eighteen months I got. My lawyer and I talked after trial and decided on a new trial to see if I could find any luck. We was already lucky cause the judge already have ordered a new trial. I just need to see if I could get one more attorney, maybe the two of them could find the good in the bad for me. I'm not even doing this shit for me. This for my people. If I ain't have to worry about Garcia, Gabe and Essence.
"Mr.Ealy I'll see you October 25th and then to follow our court date"
"Alright man"
I shook hands with my lawyer before he left and I waited for a guard to come escort me out.

Essence

"Alright were here"I got out the car waiting for the others to follow me. We were in Los Vegas and we were walking the strip and going to see the stars and what not.
I looked at my phone smiling, finally he called back.
"Hello"
"....."
I press the numbers on my dial pad to accept the charges.
"Hello?"
"Hey...nugget"
"Always naming me after food and shit "he laughed.
"Hater, how have you been"
"Alright, just missing my love"
" I miss you more"
"What have you been up to?"
"Hanging with Your brother, sister and Nyla"
"They went out there?"
"Yea, so sweet"
"I kinda got some good news"
"What is that?"
"They gave me a new trial"
"When is the court date?"
"Sometime towards the end of November"
"I'll be there"
"Will you"
"Yes Daddy"
"Don't do that while I'm here"he laughed.
"Daddy? Ew"Gabe said making me laugh.
"Shut up"
"How you feeling?"
"A little better"
"That's good mama keep ya head up "
"Will do sir"
"Your a clown"
"I can't wait to have you all to myself "
"I got you when I leave, imma kick it with my people for a little bit then I'm all yours, we gon do some shit we never done before"
"That sounds good"I smirked kicking a pebble
"I bet it do, I love you very much. Can I talk to Garcia?"
"Of course"
I handed the phone and went to catch up with Nyla and Gabe.
"You wanna go in here?"
Nyla frowned up her face shaking her head.
"So Gabe ya birthday coming up, the big eighteen "
"Imma turn the fuck up "he cheesed.
"Your already wilding 99.9% of the time. I'm shocked you haven't done anything reckless by now"
"So you thought "
*The hell you do already ?"
"Threesome"
"Ew, nasty ass" Nyla said.
"That flight attendant had a big Judy booty"
"Wow"
Garcia handed me my phone and I seen Amir said he was gonna meet us.
"You guys don't mind if My friend Amir come?"
"I dont care"Garcia said texting on her phone.
"He cop, I don't feel like being the only nigga here"
"Change of plans, we gone meet him by campus "I said.
"College bitches... I'm down"
"Boy don't get smacked up"Garcia said.
What am I gonna do with them?

*Later on that night*

"Thank you"
I smiled at the girl and handed her her phone back" due to me not being in class for a few days. I missed that my picture on the campus magazine is trending and everyone.... Lots of African American girls idolize me. I'm glad cause I want to be the icon for smart, independent,young black Women. "Look at you doing ya thing out here"Nyla said.
"I know, it feels good "I smiled.
"Good, you gonna continue this modeling thing or you still want a business?"
"I want both, I want my business to be a Charity, for women and young girls who cannot afford all that expensive things, they can get it done for the low. Hair, nails, makeup and so forth "
"Awe how sweet. If you rocking I'm rolling. You just gotta get things set in stone "Garcia said.
"I'm here with you too boo"Nyla said linking our arms together.
"Now you read to talk"I laughed at her. The whole time her and Amir been chopping it up, like we went here.
"Girl bye"

Anything is possible with a solid team of go getters.