Just get it over with

Essence
"How am I getting back to your house?"I asked Gage dryly.
"Uhm... What time you get out?"he asked.
"2:30"I say
"I'll be here "he said.
I nodded before getting out. Its been two months since I haven't been here. I'm kind of scared people don't start picking on me like they normally do , let's not get it twisted I'm no punk I speak up and I let them know Wassup. There is just a lot of people that do some snake shit round here. I've been jumped six different times boys and girls , just cause I speak up to them . like the hell , how you disrespect me and when I respectfully tell you about your self , you get mad and Want to jump me.

2nd period
"Nice to have you back ms.Rogers "the teacher said
"Th-"I was cut off by some nigga.
"Bout time her dumb ass showed up"he said making the class erupt in laughter. Let that be strike one.
"Yea , I heard bout ya pops , slung out on coke ...you gon be just like his broke ass "another girl commented.
Strike two and I'm done , first day or not , "Okay umm quick question who the fuck are you calling dumb cause I haven't been in this bitch in over two months and I still got better grades than your pathetic ass. If anybody is dumb its your ass you like fucking nineteen still in school , nigga your momma is fucking dumb for going through her pregnancy with your useless ass all your good for is talking shit bitch , and hoe you next talm bout imma be broke just like my "pops" bitch if that's the case you gon lay back with ya legs wide open just like ya momma and be a whore.I hope you didn't think I forgot bout your ass jumping me with ya ragety ass friends if you a "real bitch"you would have fought me one on one like a ... Never mind imma just go cool the hell off "I say gathering my things

I walked out realizing why I even fed into their dumb ass, I'm not even with the drama and fighting. I'm actually disappointed in myself  , imma just stay in detention for the rest of my day.

                                   ×
Trouble
I went to go collect some money from Essence foster father , fucking fifty dollars , I'll get the rest of my money out of him sooner or later. After that I made a few drops , now I'm on my way to pick Essence up but I'm hungry as a bitch.

I heard the school bell ring and I looked through the rear view mirror to see if I saw her. Man do I miss school ... Sike. I heard kids throwing shade and talking shit to some one. I dare some one to pop off on me like that. "Please get out my face"I heard the girl yell.
"Bitch shut the fuck up "a guy yelled at her , I soon heard a loud cry I knew too familiar by now.
I jumped out my car running over to where the kids were surrounding. I seen Essence hair being pulled by some dude and another girl in her face talking shit.
"Imma give you to right now to let her hair go "I said coming up behind the boy.
"Nigga- oh shit Wassup tr-"he start to say.
"Shut the fuck up, you lucky I don't have ya ass going missing and don't even think bout bringing g ya ass to my trap, better yet on any of my streets. "For you Lil girl , stop fucking hating on my baby , she the shit regardless of what your nobody of a ass say"I said grabbing Essence hand walking away.

When we got to the car I opened her door and squatted between her legs. "Put your head down"I told her. She did it hesitantly and I moved her hair around looking at her scalp cause the way she screamed sounded horrid.

I seen a little bit bleeding where he gripped her hair at. But there's nothing a little bit of peroxide and a bandage can't help.
"Thank you "she said a little above a whisper while giving me a hug.
"You cool?"I asked starring into her eyes .

                                   ×
Essence
I felt like he could see right through me, I looked down and he lifted my head up and smiled,"stop all at"he said before shutting my door.he went back over to the driver side.
"You want to grab something to eat?"he asked.
"Not looking like this"I said.
"They always pick on you ?" He asked.

"Yea I stand up , but every time it just gets worse and who has time for righting in twelfth grade."I said getting a little frustrated.

"Geesh girl , let it all out "he said making me crack a smile.
"Sorry I been thinking about that lately "I said, "its cool I like listening to you talk and vent "he said pulling up to the house .
I went up to my room and showered then put on some house clothes.

I went downstairs to cook but Gage stopped me and cleaned up the small bruise. "Damn I'm sorry they treat you like this "he said.
"Its whatever"I said shrugging , my head snapped in the way of the TV when I heard sanaa leathan voice, knowing it was love in basketball."you want to watch this ?"he asked.
"Yeah"I said smiling
Cmon "he said patting the seat next to him I hesitantly sat next to him watching the movie till I dosed off to sleep.