Intro

'I guess I'm yours since the beginning

We make out a lot and it's cool

How afe you you asked when we met at school

You're the night and the day, the starts and the sky

You're my soulmate, my friend, my lover, my life'

Jae smiled to himself when he read the short text he has just received then hid the phone in the back pocket of his jeans. The hot air was mixing with the early evening light and the noises of the crowd, while the boy was waiting backstage with his microphone ready.

"Welcome Jaehyun and Taeil!" the multiplied voice of the MC filled all the speakers and Miss Berry, Jae's manager, tapped his shoulder giving him the sign to go. He ran up the stairs jumping out on stage getting it all in at once, the huge audience and the tree line behind them, it was a summer festival open air. Jae glanced to his left to notice one of his two best friends, Taeil, who waved to the people, while the band gave the intro of the song.

It was the main producer Mr. Jacksonville's idea to make the boys sing a duo summer song and it became a hit with it's bright, and happy r&b sound, and reggae beat.

"Are you ready!" shouted Taeil and the crowd applauded.

Jae smiled brightly singing the first verse.

Hi, thank you so much for checking out my book

Hi, thank you so much for checking out my book. I hope you will enjoy it :)

For everyone one new to the series this story is from Jaehyun's pov and he has an unusual speech defect in this book.

For all my dedicated readers, welcome to the new adventure.

Much <3