"But Arpi iss halat mein!" Randhir said surprisingly.

"Don't worry Ron, I am fine now. Aur aise bhi tum saath ho toh mujhe kya ho sakta hai!" She smiled at Randhir.

"Are you sure?" Randhir asked Arpita thus she nodded positively.

"Come on saale sahab, she is fine, let's go. Mujhe aap ki dulhan se bhi toh milwau." And karan dragged Randhir with him when Arpita gritted her teeth in anger.

All came to the party, Arpita also came with Ragini. All were waiting for the new bride. Randhir is also waiting for Sanyukta to come now. And there she came along with Anjali. She was wearing a red saree with golden work on it with those jewelries looking absolutely gorgeous. She made her sindoor extra prominent. Randhir for the first time skipped a beat after looking at his wife. He remembered Arpita's words.

"She is damn gorgeous!" His inner mind said. But the next moment he scolded himself for thinking that.

"Don't forget your aim Randhir, remember why you marry her! To take revenge." He murmured under his breath and went towards Sanyukta and held her hand.

"Come on wifey I'll give you the best evening of your life." He smirked at her when she glared at him.

There Arpita is staring at Sanyukta. She watched her properly top to bottom.

"So she is the one who snatched my Ron from me! But not for so long, you bloody middle-class girl!" Arpita said under her breath.

Party went well. Kaustuki came and went towards Sanyukta. Seeing her, Sanyukta's face brightened and she hugged her.

"I am happy Kaustu that you came here." Sanyukta said, breaking the hug.

"Say thanks to her wifey dear, she at least came here, otherwise tumhare baki friends ne toh tumse baat karna hi chhod diya uss incident ke baad!" Randhir mocked her when she looked at him with hatred in her eyes. Just then Jiggy and Yoyo came there.

"Hi Randhir, hello bhabhi ji." They greeted them.

"Bhabhi ji!? Seriously? What happened with you guys! She doesn't deserve this respect and at least think about my reputation guys." Randhir smirked when Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Let's go guys, yaha aas paas sirf boring cheezen hai!" He said looking at Sanyukta and left from there with his friends.

"Iss ke sath tu apna pura life kaise bitayegi Sanyu? Tu sabko sach kyu nahi bol deti uss raat ke ware mein?" Kaustuki asked worriedly.

"Koi believe nahi karega Kaustu. Aur kam se kam maa, papa toh khush hai na iss shaadi se, mere liye itna hi kafi hai." Sanyukta said gulping her tears and forcing a smile as other guests came there.

Sanyukta's eyes were stuck at the entrance as she was waiting for her family. She smiled to saw her brother and little sister.

"Ankit, Sneha kaise ho? Maa, papa kaise hai, wo saath mein nahi aaye?" She asked eagerly as her eyes searched them only.

"Unhen kahi muh dikhane ki layek kaha chhoda hai tune jo ab puchh rahi hai?" Ankit replied bitterly.

"Aisa kyu bol raha hai?" Sanyukta asked slowly.

"Papa aaj bed pe teri wajah se hai aur tu hume puch rahi hai! Tune jo kiya na wo kafi hai unki jaan lene ke liye! Tujhe apni behen kehte huye bhi sharam aata hai mujhe!" Ankit continuously spat out venom.

"Main toh yaha aane wala nahi tha but maa ke kehne par aaya hu." Ankit said irritatingly.

"Maa kaisi hai?" Sanyukta asked with concern.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें