Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

I had absolutely no control over anything, everything was decided for me right up to the most ridiculously meticulous detail. I had twenty people discuss and get back to me on what to wear and what to eat, what places to go to and who to fuck.

As Mylo pulled his shirt over his head I felt a smile tug on my lips, he was breathtaking, exactly my type and I never even realized I had one.

Well, now I did, curly headed boys with pale skin and big eyes

Except he'd straightened his hair and clearly that worked for me too, it made it irresistible for me to run my hands through it. I stroked his hair as he was in the middle of slowly unzipping his jeans.

His hair was soft and smelled good, his uncertainty slid off his face and he automatically leaned into my hand.

My little koneko.

There was a reason I called him that, he was like a kitten, not yet independent like the older cats but trusting and loving.

His hands faltered as he was about to pull his jeans down. My smile was swept away, I had to remind myself he wasn't used to dominion, he didn't understand that when I tell him to do something I expect it to be done without question.

I wasn't evil, obviously if he genuinely didn't want it he was welcome to leave. Well, not welcome but you get the point. I expect to be obeyed.

I felt my shoulders tense up but I forced my muscles to relax, so he could see my build and see my strength, I needed him to see the hulk that threatened to reveal itself.

When he looked up and saw me looking down into his eyes with a narrowed gaze and a dark look I hope conveyed my thoughts he immediately looked away, his face was red and his hands started fidgeting with his zipper.

Irritated that he dared to look away I took his chin in my hand, careful to be gentle, and forced him to look back.

I watched him squirm as my eyes chastised him for disobeying me. He gulped and my eyes did not shift from his even to see that beautiful Adam's apple bob, the one I wanted to bite and leave a dark red hickey on.

When I felt he was suitably punished I let him go and when I did I was elated to find his jeans had filled out extensively, it looked painful. I couldn't see his cock unless he moved it but I was happy to see he was affected.

Mylo was a true submissive, with all the characteristics a dominant would drool over. And what scared me about him was whenever the thought struck that I was his gateway to the world of BDSM I worried about him expanding it on his own, or, at least, finding someone else to.

When those thoughts attacked I was forced to acknowledge just how smitten I was with him, the idea of him with anyone else made me growl like an angry dog.

Mylo was a gem and so far is seemed as though I was the first to find him but how many others would notice him too?

I shook the ideas from my mind angrily, Mylo wasn't mine, he wasn't even going to be with me long enough for me to establish who he really was. Mylo was my holiday boyfriend, and when I returned to my life in Japan I wasn't ever going to see him again.

Against my will my mouth twisted into a grimace and I was glad he couldn't see what I was thinking.

To evade more emotional thoughts I stuck my hand down his pants as I pulled them down, I pulled his cock up so just the tip was showing above his briefs.

That looked so sexy I wished I could take a photograph.

I freed him from the jeans leaving mismatching plain white and blue spotted white socks on.