Chapter Fourty Five

Start from the beginning

Hi, uhm, your eyes resemble Kam's.
No

Oh, I bought your daughter ice cream a while back but refused to clean it up when she made a mess.

Ehhh, not the best first impression

Get that baby away from me, I'm allergic.

That's rude.

I've heard such kind things about you.

That's a lie.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend Niall. Niall, this is my sister Ally and her husband Ben. You've met Peyton and our newest addition to the family baby Ethan."

Everyone greeted each other but of course Peyton had to give me a special greeting.

"Hey I remember you." Peyton tapped my knee making me look down.

I turned to Kamryn with a loss of words.

"Just interact with her like you would Theo." She whispered with an assuring smile.

I returned my undivided attention to the blonde three year old before me.

"I remember you too." I availed my self to give her a hug by bending down to her level.

"You bought me ice cream and tried to play barbies with me." She smiled.

"I didn't do a very good job did I?" I  shook my head.

"Not at all."

Well then... no need to sugar code anything.

"Peyton hush, go talk to aunt Emily." Her mother pulled Peyton from me, just as the door bell rang again.

"Emily can you get the door."

She did and...

"Emily my baby." An elderly lady was standing on the front porch, this misty be Kamryn's grandma.

She should be calm.

"Oh and this must be my little Kammy's boyfriend." She gushed as she squeezed me to death.

Ouch heh.

"Look at how handsome you are." She puts her hands on my cheeks only to pinch them.

If she doesn't stop in the next five seconds I'll grab her purse and hit her with it.
I mean...
hi.

"My name is Edna but you just call me nanny." Thankfully she released her grip on my sore cheeks.

"Want to here a joke?"

"Sure." Emily answered not really showing any interest in her grandmother.

"Well, a man and his wife were dinning at a plush restaurant. There was a drunk lady near by that the husband couldn't stop starring at.
The wife asked: Do you know her?
The husbands replied: Sadly, yes, she's my ex girlfriend from 7 years ago. Apparently she picked up a drinking habit and hasn't be sober since.
The wife replied: Wow, who would think a women could go on celebrating that long."