------------------

I helped the guys in the house and let them roam free once they walked through the door. I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. Walking downstairs I helped Andy into his room and got out his pajamas. "I don't wanna g-go to b-bed" he slurred with also some hiccups in there. "You don't have to just change into these. I'll be back in a minute"

I went to one of the bathrooms and grabbed some Advil. I went to each of the boys rooms except Jinxx 's and placed tablets on their dresser or nightstand. I walked back in Andy's room and he was dressed, thank God.

"Hey there pretty lady" he dragged out the the word 'pretty'. "Thanks, you tired?" he nodded, "Here" I helped him lay down and covered him with the black duvet. I kissed his cheek and stroked his hair "Night". "Wait" I stopped in mid step and turned on my heel, "Yeah?" He flased those ocean eyes at me "Will you lay with me tonight?" I walked to the other side of the bed and slipped in the covers. Falling asleep in seconds.

---------------

I woke up to the sound of groaning, I propped myself on my elbows and looked at a shirtless Andy in his boxers, leaning against the bathroom door frame. His body dissapears as he walks in and I hear the sound of kinda like splashing. I get up and see him throwing up in the toilet. I rub his back which startles him. "I didn't know you were i-" his food and drink from last night end up again in the toliet.

Once he's done, he brushes his teeth and looks at me. "Did I wake you?" I shrugged "I really was already awake" I lied. "Here take this" I hand him the glass of water and the Advil tablets. He takes the medicine and he lets out a burp "Ew"

"We all do it" he said with a smile.

"Hey I'm going to get some scary movies and I wanna watch one with you and the guys" he nodded and I walked out of the room. "Where are you going" he said looking down the hall, "To change" I said back to him and shut my door.

I changed into a black long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans and converse. I applied eyeliner, grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I walked to this popcorn shop I've heard about a lot. It smelt like chocolate, candy and regular buttered popcorn. "Hi welcome to FlavePop. How may I help you?" the nice lady asked.

"Get ready cause I got a lot money to spend" she laughed, "What flavors would you like?" she got a scooper and looked at me. "I want small bags of...White Chocolate Peppermint, Skittles, S'mores, Chocolate Cherry, Grape Bubblegum, Candy Apple, Soda Madness, Beer, and Sour Patch Kids"

She tied up all the small bags and placed them in a plastic bag. "Your total is $25" I handed her my money and headed to the movie store. I walked to the 'Horror' part and scanned the cases. I grabbed IT, The Unborn, The Ring, Evil Dead and Scream. The total was $30. I left the store and went home. When I walked in I saw the guys eating sandwiches, I looked at the clock and realize it was two. I didn't know I was gone for two hours.

"What'cha got there sis?" I held up the movies and had a smile on my face. "Scary movie night!" I put the stuff away in the kitchen and made me a sandwich too. "So movie are we gonna watch?" Ashley asked with a mouth full "I don't know. Whatever's the scariest" the guys aren't a big fan of scary movies.

I give them a bag of popcorn and sat on the couch as the movie began. We ended up watching Evil Dead. I've seen this movie before and the guys are in for a big surprise. They guys all gagged when the girl had to pull her hand off since it was stuck under a car. "I'm gonna go puke if you need me" Ashley got up and walked to the bathroom.

I yawned and headed up stairs. I changed into boxers. Yes I wear boxers sometimes. And slipped on a tank top. A knock came upon my door and I opened it. "Yes?" It was Andy. "Hey umm..I wanna know if you wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" I was about to answer but my phone rang "Hold on a second" I held up and finger and walked to my phone.

It was an unknown number. "Hello?" I heard someone breathe before they spoke. "Hello there, I missed you. I hope you been having fun. Can't wait to see you again-" I dropped the phone, hearing a quiet thud as it hit the carpeted floor. Andy ran to the phone and clicked the 'speaker' button "-You being famous now I bet. I hope to see you sometime" then a evil laugh came through the phone. Then the call ended.

"Who was that?" Andy questioned, concerned

"My father"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN

HAI hope you liked
Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to- Epic Rap Battles of History : Einstein and Hawkins