"Randhir what's all this, why did you switch off the light?" She gritted her teeth.

"Come on wifey, nahate waqt tumhe light ki kya jarurat hai! Achchha lagta hai kya apne aap ko aise mirror mein dekhna!" He winked at her.

"Ohh just shut up." She eyed him and turned on the light, but before she reenter Randhir quickly dashed inside the washroom.

"What the hell, Randhir open the door." She banged on the door.

"Aare I am bathing, love." Came his reply.

"Randhir open the door now." She banged the door continuously.

"Lagta hai bahut desperate ho rahi ho andar aane ke liye!" He copied her.

"Ohh just shut up and open the door, I am not done yet." She yelled again.

"Wait for an hour wifey." He replied.

"You are dead Shekhawat." She said and turned off the light.

"Sanyukta what the hell is this, turn on the light you idiot." He screamed.

"I can't hear anything." She replied teasingly.

"Turn on the light you fool." He yelled from inside.

"Come on hubby, nahate waqt tumhe light ki kya jarurat hai, achchha lagta hai kya apne aap ko aise mirror mein dekhna!" She copied him. Now Randhir is trapped on his own web.

"Okay I have no problem wifey, I have used this bathroom since childhood, so I know every single thing about it, so it's no use wifey." He played his card.

"Achchha abhi dikhati hu!" Said that she went to the terrace and turned off the water supply of the house.

"Aab nahau bacchu!" And she grinned devilishly.

                            ***************

(Garam garam pani se
Nahana chahiye
Gaana aaye ye na aaye
Gaana chahiye)

Sanyukta came back to the room and heard Randhir was singing.

"Garam pani kya abhi thodi der mein toh tumhe pani ka ek boond bhi naseeb nahi hoga hubby." Her lips curved into an evil grin. She pinned her saree when Anjali came there.

"Good morning Sanyukta, Randhir kaha hai?" Anjali asked, smiling at her.

"Good morning bhabhi, ji wo naha raha hai." Sanyukta replied slowly.

"Achchha niche chalo, mom bula rahi hai."

They came down and all their relatives started teasing her.

"Aaiye aaiye bhabhi, aap hi ka intezaar ho raha tha." One of the cousin brother said that.

"Aare bhabhi ye aap ki aankhen itni laal laal kyun hai, bhaiya ne puri raat sone nahi diya kya!" One of a cousin sister teased her.

"Aare chidha mat, dekh kitni sharma rahi hai, bhabhi ye aap ke gaal toh pink ho gaye hai!" Another cousin sister teased her.

"Shit, ye inn sabko ho kya gaya hai, bol toh aise rahe hai jaise kal hamara suhagraat tha! Suhagraat my foot, puri raat aisa lag raha tha jaise main phoolon ki sej par nahi katoon ki sej par leti hui hu! And they are talking about our first night!" Sanyukta was lost in her thoughts when Renuka, her mother-in-law, came there.

"Aare tum sab tang mat karo meri bahu ko." Renuka scolded them. Sanyukta bent down and touched her feet.

"Jeeti raho beta, sada suhagan raho." She blessed her.

"Beta aaj iss ghar mein tumhara pehla din hai, aur aaj tum pehli baar kitchen mein bhi jane wali ho." Renuka smiled at her.

"Ji mummy ji." Sanyukta replied slowly.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें