"Napakaiyakin naman ng Bali ko." He confides, kissing her nose repeatedly, only stopping after Kathryn pushed his face away, giggling.

"I love you, okay? Pagkapanganak mo, ibibili kita lahat ng nail polishes na makita natin sa mall."

Kathryn smiles, imagining Daniel pulling those cart wheelers around and searching for nail polishes, and dumping every color to their basket.

"Pero lipsticks? Pwede?"

"Bakit pa?" He slightly rolls his eyes. "I'll kiss you until they fade. Saka nakakainis yung texture at lasa nung iba, love. Lip gloss ka nalang, yung strawberry." He flails his arms around, exaggerations obviously winded between the actions.

"You're way past bed time. Up you go!" She throws him a glare, but obliges.

----------------

Kathryn half closes her eyes lazily as the camera took a shot after another. Her hand was placed on her belly, which was 7 months already.

As with any other, hers were of similar format. She was clad in black garments and nothing else. Daniel almost protested for a change of wardrobe once again, but he could do nothing.

She uses her eyes in its' fullest potential. She gave of an innocent stare, but still, somehow, it was incredibly sexy. Especially to the guy in the corner, watching her closely.

He watched her do what she did best. She was an absolute natural. But never in this life has he ever seen Kathryn this beautiful, this sexy, this passionate. He always knew how sexy his wife is, but the Kathryn before his eyes that day was something else.

Motherhood. Kathryn wears motherhood like a charm. It suits her very well, too well.

He was preparing himself from the comments that will come after the photos are released. He knew there'd still be tons drooling over his wife.

His wife.

His. And no one else's.

What a lucky man he is, indeed.

"Daddy, entrance ka na." Daniel was startled, but he didn't let it show. He sported a black polo, first two buttons unbuttoned, his chest was peeking.

He remembers how enraged Kathryn would be often if he wore his polos like that. KathNiels would praise him, and he think it's partly why Kathryn discourages him.

He advances and kisses his wife on the cheek, his arms automatically holding her waist.

"Ummm... parang hindi bagay." The photographer ponders. "Pwede ba, Kath?"

They looked at each other, clueless. "Yung polo, bukas?"

She smiles and takes on the job of unbuttoning the rest. Then, she kisses his neck, near his collarbone, her brown lipstick transferred slightly on the part she had kissed.

Kathryn laughed tenderly, on the move of wiping it off when she was cut off. "YES! PERFECT!" The man behind the cameras even clapped.

"Hindi ko tatanggalin?" After receiving the expected response, Kathryn instead places a hand on his shoulder, smirking lightly as she stared into his eyes.

Those eyes could kill him.

His hand performed it's usual routine, crawling onto the spot it would always be seen if he was not holding her hand, landing on Kathryn's waist, gently nudging her closer. The skin of his abdomen made contact with her vuluptous belly, and it did nothing but send shivers.