Half

6-3-16

Did not check the web to clear things up. Don't remind me. If you see mistakes, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
----------------

"No!" Agad niyang tugon sa isang freshman na kasamahan sa org. "We're just friends."

It's been a buzz around that her so called best friend was her boyfriend and that they just wanted privacy so they were not publicly labeled.

That's not the case.

Daniel was --- and still is --- her best friend.

Nakilala niya ang lalaki noong tumapak siya sa seventh grade. Just like her, he was the quietest human being ever.

She figured na isa rin itong antisocial katulad niya. Perks of growing up homeschooled.

Buong elementarya niya ay homeschooled siya. Cue her horror when her parents told her na inenrol siya sa isang pamosong paaralan.

They were jumpy and excited! She, on the other hand, was dumbfounded.

It was a private school. Naisip niya na baka wala namang umabala sa kanya. She acted the part of being a loner.

She'd be in a group, at magboboluntaryo na siyang gumawa ng malaking bahagi ng group activity. So her classmates would fight to be with her in group.

It was okay. Ayaw lang niya talagang makipagkaibigan.

Then, there was this one time, they got paired up. And she was stuck with no other than, Mr. Antisocial!

She was confused as to why he wasn't still friends with some of the guys in their room. Akala niya lahat ng boys magkakajamming!

She had a brother, and he has over a thousand friends! Though mostly acquaintances, still!

Napilitan siyang lapitan ito.

"H-hey." Nauutal na kinawayan niya ito. He was kind enough to smile. "H-hi."

It was awkward, per se. Ridiculously awkward.

Unang gagawin ay magjot down ng notes. She volunteered to do just that because his handwriting reminds her of a doctor's. No offense though

"Ang bilis naman ni ma'am." She groans. Just as she was about to turn to ask, sinabi agad nito ang Hindi niya nakuha.

Word by word.

"Wow. Ang galing mo sa memorization."

"I tend to have things stuck to my mind frequently." That's when she learned that he has an excellent memory.

Namangha siya roon. "Really?" Her jaw drops, literally. "Wow!"

"But having this kind of makes me a bit to unapproachable." He shrugs. "I'm glad na sa iyo ako naipartner. We're both antisocial. But I'd like for us to be friends." Ngumiti siya. Her first friend!