I don't

-Kathryn-

"I don't wanna be seen with you." His words were slurred but I heard it loud and clear. Wth, Kathryn. You're so pathetic.

"Okay then." I said with finality. My eyebrows perked up as he stood up with me, throwing an arm on my shoulders.

"Wtf. You don't want to be seen with me, right? Let go, bastard." I spat as I dramatically walked out on him.

Real classy, Kathryn. Keep it classy.

-------------------

"So Kathryn, we are very sure that we spotted you with Daniel at a club recently." I smiled. Fake smile.

"I don't want anyone to find out, but I guess everyone's gonna know now."

"Very well. And you two were drinking?"

I shook my head, "No. HE was drinking. I don't drink."

"Oh, really? You never tasted alcohol or you just don't like the taste?"

"I've tasted a few wines, but beyond that, I don't want to even try."

Sweet lies.

------------------

"You're such a good liar, Ms. Bernardo." I rolled my eyes as I heard a voice behind me.

"Like you are any better." I crossed my arms as I faced him.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I murmured.

"That's new."

"So full of yourself, aren't you? I don't want to freaking talk to you, okay? I don't want to be linked to you. I don't want to be connected with you. I don't want to see you." I smirked as he remained motionless.

"Do you hear me, Mr. Padilla? Stop being an ass and just go. Let me live my life."

"Too bad. You're attached."

------------------

"We're going steady. As far as I know of."

"Damn you, Daniel Padilla." I groaned as my eyes stay fixed on the screen, waiting for his next choice of words.

If you screw this up, I swear to God Daniel!

"Wow. That's nice to hear." The interviewer chirped, almost annoyingly.

"Felt good to finally say it to the world," he chuckles, "I've never been so free."

"I'm so gonna slit your throat the moment you walk in my house. Ugh!" He was a great liar. Yes, he could make people believe him. He's too good, even I fell for it once.

But not anymore.

A text came after another. The beeps almost made me mad. Fighting the urge to throw a knife at the TV, I turned it off.

"Kath!" Daniel's voice rang. "Open up, babe."

I opened the door, harshly pulling him into my house before shutting the door again with a loud thud. "Woah, baby. Calm down."

"What the freaking flippers, Daniel! You're ruining my life! Haven't I told you before? LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried desperately as tears threatened to escape.

Don't cry,Kathryn. Crying is for the weak? You're so weak, then?

"I don't want to be connected with you. Don't you remember? Damn, what the heck." I fumed. Instead, he smiled grimly.