Starbucks

#Revisekonaba

Kathryn's POV

"Hello?" An unknown number just called me. Hmm.....

"Ms. Kath, ako po ito, si Aria. may biglaang meeting po kayo with the Employees today."

"What?! Bukas ang meeting namin ng mga employees!" Kasi naman. Eto nalang ng break ko eh.

"Ms. Kath, Minove po nila kasi Pasko po bukas. They want to spend time with their family." Oo nga, Pasko na pala bukas....

"But we all agreed to this! They all agreed to set the meeting tomorrow!" Nakaka-BV!

"But Ma'am, They have a family too. You don't know how much they've been longing to hold their husband or wife with their children in their arms! This is the only break that they had to spend time with their own families!" 

"How could  you shout at me, Aria! If you were'nt there when everyone was'nt, I should've fired you by now!"

"But---"

"Just shut up,I'll be there. Tell them to get ready in 10 minutes."

"Thank you, Ms. Kath. Bye" And I hunged up.

I was supposed to be shopping if it was'nt for the meeting! Ugh!

I needed something to cool my head. I walked over to Starbucks, which was pretty close to my house. It was a 3-minute-walk from our house, the park was just right beside it.

I walked in, the smell of coffee surrounding me. It already cooled me off. But ofcourse, I needed something more.

I walked into line, About 3 people was in front line. I was'nt the type of girl who can be easily distracted by boys. But, the boy which was exactly in front of me, distracted me. He was 'moreno', his hair sweeping to the side in a 'Bieber' like style. His face was perfectly sculpted, his pointy nose, his sweet pink lips and his eyes were glorious. He was Handsome.

"Uhm...... Coffee Jelly Frappe,Venti." He spoke, and that literally woke me up from my daydreaming.

"Is that all sir?"

"Yes."

"Name po?"

"DJ" Ah.... DJ. DJ GOT ME FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN!

Wait.....it's not the right term. I was attracted to him. It's too early for love!

"Ma'am Kath, Ikaw po? The usual?" The boy in the cashier namely 'Drew' asked politely.

DJ looked, awkwardly. Maybe he thinks I'll get a cup for free just because I know this guy. Psh.

"Yep, Same old same old! Pati yung name."

"Ah! Ako na magsusulat nung name Drew!" I snatched the cup and pen from his hands and wrote 'Chandria Bernardo♥:)))' in a cute lettering.

"Here, Drew. Thanks."

I payed him a 500 peso bill.

"Keep the change,Drew!" I smiled at him.

The DJ boy had his eyes wide open. As in O.O

"Thank you, Ms. Kath." He needed it more than I do.

I waited for few minutes, There were too many orders kasi. I felt my phone vibrated, I received a text.

From: 09********

Ma'am Kath, Asan na po kayo?

Sht. I hurried to the counter and picked up a Coffee Jelly Frappe.