The One That Got Away

6-14-15

Wrote this even before KathNiel's guesting on GGV. Hindi 'to dahil sa fave daw ni DJ yung kanta from Katy Perry, fave 'ko din kasi yung kanta. MTB KAMI NI DJ. HIHIHIHI JOKE.

-------------------------

Kathryn drops herself after a long busy day. The duvet of her bed soon covered her as she tried to wake up to change, but fails eventually.

Her mini reunion with Daniel during his concert was a big breath of fresh air. She was surely glad to finally tie up the loose ends and remain as friends, as what they first were.

But for now, all she could think about was to sleep. Because she badly needed that.

-------------------

Kathryn was awaken by the pair of hands shaking her, disturbing her once peaceful sleep. She turns to look, and wasn't really surprised to see her PA.

She just shrugs of off and tries to get some sleep again. "Iiiih! Bebe gising!" The tone was absolutely cheerful.

"Noooo!"

"Iiih!" Her PA reaches for the remote control of her TV and soon it was on.

"Yeah, it was definitely nice to finally see her again." Daniel's soft voice filled the soundproof room.

"So, this is the first time you ever saw her again after you drifted apart? As a love team?" She rubs her eyes and looks at the TV in front of her.

"No, not necessarily, I guess. But this is the first time we saw each other after that, and talked like nothing happened."

"And we conclude that you have officially moved on from her, is that right?" A flash of emotion mirrored Daniel's eyes as he smiled sadly.

It was pain.

"Who says I had plans of moving on from her?" He replies, but adds more. "Kathryn was always the one that got away, but she seemed oblivious of that...... but as long as alam niyo na, masaya siya, okay na ako don. ...... she's all that matters to me now, pero hindi naman niya alam iyon..... if she knew, she wouldn't care right? I'm nothing but a friend to her anymore, no more, no less," he chuckles, obviously fake,

"Well, what is Kathryn Bernardo for you?" He bit his lip. "The best thing I never had. The best thing I never deserved."

"Do you have more questions? Sorry kailangan 'ko ng umalis." And the camera follows as he went inside his car.

She felt nothing.

But absolute pain.

------------------

'@bernardokath, Hi Kath. Thank you for making us happy by going to Daniel's concert. We missed you together!'

'@bernardokath! You looked amazing last night! Still KathNiel by heart! Love you and @imdanielpadilla!'

'Still gorgeous af @bernardokath! You and @imdanielpadilla still look so good together.'

She just decided to tweet. "@imdanielpadilla I missed working with you! Congratulations! You still have it in you!"

She just retweets a few and the others were to stare at.

'@bernardokath wish you watched Umagang Kay Ganda. :)'

'@imdanielpadilla still loves you like... so damn much. @bernardokath.'

'@bernardokath a few more chances wouldn't hurt. :)) '