Wolves

10-18-17

Hindi ko na kinakaya😂 Anong nangyayari sa buhay ko 😂😂😂😂😂

Anyways, sorry po ulit sa katagal na update na ito! I've exhausted all my resources with acads mga beshie, wala na talaga akong maisip na plotline!

I wasn't sure if I should even post this. This contains sensitive topics — being depression, and self-harm. I tried to lighten things up, but seriously. I am well aware that depression is not as lightly as how I portrayed it here. It's a lot worse.

To anyone dealing with hardships and harsh slaps on the bum from life, constant failures and disappointments, seemingly endless sadness and pools of tears, just know that you are not alone. For a while, I thought I was alone, that no one really cared. That's when I found out that I should discern toxic people from real people.

KAYA NATIN TO WOOOOOOO!

----------------------------

The clock was ticking. Kathryn hated how loudly it did, but more for how she's still conscious enough to count how many seconds had already passed.

"153.... 154.... 155...." Her voice weakens, rearing against her slowing breath.

It was close.

The moment she's been waiting for was just minutes away.

The more she bled, the more her heart lightened.

Her eyes slowly peered open, grazing upon the horizontal red marks searing her skin. She remembered how much she shivered at the sight of the red liquid. Now, it brought about a strong relief.

Steadily, she felt the numbers slipping away.

She felt her life slipping away, too.

------------

"She'll be okay."

"My daughter... my poor daughter.."

"Please wake up."

"I'm sorry."

"We love you, anak."

All she saw was white. But all she heard turned it black.

Agitated, Kathryn forced her eyes shut. "Take me! I have sinned and I should not be forgiven!"

Answers.

Kailangan niya ng mga kasagutan.

Why was she saved? Why was she given a chance to go back?

Rather, bakit wala siyang ibang pagpipilian kundi ang bumalik?

Given, she believed she was at her lowest the moment she slashed her skin and blood came oozing.

How could she face them now? How could she face the people who sucked the life out of her?

"Oh, anak." Her adoptive mother cried after seeing her fluttering lids.

Instead of the walls and ceilings painted white which she completely expected, she was met with dark blue ceilings. Hundreds of glow in the dark stars whirred across.