"Is she ok?"Trystan asks worriedly and I sigh looking the direction they took her."I don't know Trystan...."

"Are you ok?"She asks and I shake my head even though it doesn't matter if I'm ok or not."It's my fault...I was making her yell and stress and now they might not make it."I say beating myself up and I hear Trystan grab her keys."I'm on my way baby...don't say that."She says and I nod sitting back in my chair as I see the nurses running between rooms."Ok Trystan I'll see you when you get here."I say and she hangs up,I slip my phone in my pocket and just start praying.

*******

"How is she?"I ask the nurse talking about Erin,I'm worried about the baby too but if Erin's alright the baby should be too."Ms.Carter is fine...and your baby girl is too."She says smiling at me and I breathe a sigh of relief."You can see them right now if you like."

"Them?Wait she had the baby?!"I say feeling stupid as fuck as the nurse laughs nodding."We had to do a c-section but she's out and doing great.She's beautiful,you're very lucky."She says leading me to the room but I'm in shock,we had like another four weeks before the baby was due and now that she's here so suddenly I'm caught off guard.We walk into the room and I see Erin holding the baby smiling at her,I walk over to get a better look at her and the nurse leaves.

She's beautiful beyond words like....She has Erin's nose and skin color and alot of curly hair.I don't even know if she's mine for sure but looking at her I feel like she's my daughter and I automatically fall in love with her."Do you wanna hold her?"Erin asks and I nod reaching for her,when she gets in my arms she starts crying but I rock her til she stops.She opens her eyes and I can't help but smile at her,I don't really see too much of myself in her but I see alot of Erin.

"How you feeling?"I ask looking over at Erin briefly,her eyes are closed and she looks tired as hell but Ion blame her."I'm fine...my stomach hurts alot but what do you expect?"She says and I go closer to the bedside,she looks up at me and smiles."You're really good with her Kai...you're gonna be a great dad."

"To her?"I ask and Erin's smile drops,I need to know if she's mine now or it'll kill me."She's yours Kai,I only said that to make you mad...I only went unprotected with you."She says avoiding my eyes and I just nod handing her the baby as the nurse walks in."I'm here to get her name for the birth certificate."She says and me and Erin look at each other making her laugh."I think she should have your last name Kai..."

"I want to get a paternity test first."I say to the nurse and see Erin frown out the corner of my eyes,Erin seemed sincere but I need to be a hundred percent."Ok I'll request one so her last name will be Carter for now...First name?"She asks and I look at Erin cuz I don't feel comfortable naming her."We never talked about names..."Erin says looking at me and the nurse laughs nodding,she must be so amused with us."Ok I'll leave y'all to talk."

"What names have you thought about?"I ask and she bites her lip looking down at the baby."I was thinking Christiana Nayari but I don't know..."She says trying to downplay it but I can tell she really likes that name."I like it Erin."I say offering her a smile and she looks up at me before cheesing.

"I can't believe I'm a mother...She's so perfect..."Erin says more to herself but I agree with her,what if I am a dad?That would be crazy honestly....I haven't even really prepared for the baby,we have baby stuff but mentally Ion know if I'm ready for a baby."Your sister is coming....do you need anything?"I say sitting on the edge of the bed and holding Christiana's hand...that name fits her."I'm fine...Are you bout to leave?"