"Baby you stressing too much..."I say putting my hand on her thigh and slowly rubbing it,I didn't stress when she met my family."If he doesn't like you..."She says trailing off and I frown thinking about what she was gonna say."You gon break up with me?"
"Noooo baby,it'll just kill me if he doesn't like you."She says looking at me and I nod feeling relieved,cuz I know how much this is bothering her so I'm a try my best to get on his good side."Everybody likes me don't worry Kierra."I say cheesing at her and she laughs a little harder than I like."You are so funny!"She says wiping a tear and I suck my teeth moving my hand off of her."I'm just kidding Trey,damn."She says and I look at this girl crazy,as soon as she sees me looking at her she giggles puckering her lip."You are bipolar as fuck!"I say half jokingly,she does tend to switch personalities on me sometimes but I like it...it keeps me on my toes.

"Aye look at the directions and tell me where to turn."I say pulling into a neighborhood and Kierra laughs looking at me."You know I used to live here right?"She asks and I'm quiet cuz she's right..damn I feel dumb for not thinking of that."Turn left up there..."
***
"Is my hand sweaty?"I ask and without letting her answer and I take her small hand in mine."I know it's not so let me hold your hand Kierra."I say and she laughs relaxing,I was trying to hold her hand but she nervously kept pulling away."Ok ring the bell."I say and she hesitates before pressing it,moments pass before the door opens and out steps a man who looks around sixty.He has jet black hair with lots of gray hair,he's wearing glasses and a casual suit.Kierra said he's Indian and even though Kierra is adopted she looks like him to me.Kierra slips her hand from mine and runs into his arms,they hug for a long time as Kierra starts crying and I just stand back and watch.Kierra hasn't seen him in a while so I knew she would get emotional,I wait until she pulls away to step closer.

"Dad this is Trey Willis."She introduces and I shake his hand smiling,he smiles back before patting my back."Trey this is my dad Robert."
"Nice to meet you sir."I say politely as we're still shaking hands,when the handshake ends I take Kierra's hand again despite her protests."Nice to meet you too,I'm a huge fan of your dad!"He says excitedly and I laugh cuz everyone who first meets me says that."What about me?"
"I'm a Miami fan.I'm not allowed to like you."He says and me and Kierra end up dying of laughter,so far I like him, he's a funny guy."Come in!"He says leading us into the large home and I reach for Kierra but she dodges me.I'm bout to question her but she starts walking beside her dad leaving me behind the two of them."Dad did you ever end up painting the dining room?"
"I decided not to because I barely eat there anyways."He answers and she nods giggling,I just trail behind them making sure to look at all Kierra's baby pictures.I definitely have to take some pictures of them before I leave.

"Are you two hungry?"He asks as we get to the living room and sit down,I'm surprised how close Kierra sits next to me considering how she's been acting."We're fine dad,thank you."
"Thanks."I say politely and he nods looking like he has something to get off his chest."So Trey Kierra told me you two are still living together."He says and I nod looking at her briefly before looking back at him."Yes sir."
"Why is that?I thought that arrangement was just temporary."He says and I chuckle,absent-mindedly putting my hand on Kierra's thigh."Dad it was supposed to be temporary but we decided that it would be ok if I moved in for real..."She says biting her lip nervously and I rub her thigh watching her,I know her dad right there but she looks sexy right now.

"What happens when you two break up?"He asks and we both frown,Kierra is about to answer but I start speaking."That's not gonna happen.I love your daughter and I'm a marry her one day."I say being blunt and Kierra looks between us nervously,I'm waiting for him to cuss me out or something but he laughs."I can see that you love her Trey so you have my blessing...for now."He says and I laugh as Kierra sighs in relief,I put my arm around her and she smiles moving her face closer to mine."But just remember the order Trey..."
"What order?"I ask confused as hell and Kierra groans so I'm guessing she knows what he's talking about."First comes marriage then anything else you might want...marriage before kids."He says and I crack up,this nigga is funny as hell honestly."Yes sir,of course!We can't do it any other way!"I say and Kierra hits me cuz she knows I'm foolin',I've been telling her I wouldn't mind getting her ass pregnant.To be honest I feel like I'm more ready to be a dad then a husband,I rather be a dad then a husband right now.