1 Demon, 2 Demon, Red Demon, Blue Demon

Start from the beginning

England (Fallen Angel - An angel that has lapsed into sin or has been exiled from heaven)  (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MYXXM7asOtg/Vu2lg9-d9QI/AAAAAAAAOjs/PC-n0vHXoZM/w800-h1196/Witch%2BGirl2.jpg)

"Found anything to help us all get out of this bloody situation love?" Arthur asked, sighing as he leaned against a pillar in a huge demonic library in Alfred's huge mansion.

"Not yet, but at least try to take advantage of the situation and check out some of these neat books." You said cheerfully. "I mean, come on Arthur, how often do you find yourself in the very bowels of hell in the mansion of a demon?" You asked. Arthur stared at you.

"Enough bloody times, now I want to leave before you start changing just like the others who got sucked in here." Arthur said, eyeing your form, trying to spot anything remotely demonic. You giggled a bit.

"Artie, I'm a witch, and one who is well versed in protection spells and all that stuff. Just trust me on this." You said, smiling over you shoulder. Arthur sighed and got up, coming over to you and hugging you from behind.

"I do love, I just don't trust myself or anything in this bloody place." Arthur said, his wings sagging from exhaustion. It was your turn to sigh as you led Arthur over to a couch and had him lie down, covering him with your cape.

"Have a little faith Arthur." You said.

"Love, last I checked I technically lost my faith." Arthur said, glancing at his black wings. You just ran your fingers through his hair.

"Then have faith in me." You said, before turning around and heading back to work looking through all the ancient tombs that were in this library of the mansion that all the guys had seized.

China (Bixie - a type of lion-like mythological Chinese creature, or chimera)  (http://data.whicdn.com/images/149025852/large.jpg)

Laughter filled the large bedroom as you looked at Yao.

"I-I'm s-sorry but you - you look hilarious!" You said, laughing at Yao's ridiculous form.

Sure his head was still human and he only had one, but he had a dragon wing on one side, and a bird wing on the other. He had the body of a lion, but each leg looked different. And to top it off, he had three tails, a pair of horns, a pair of panda ears, and each part of his body had its own color pattern on it.

"You honestly look like someone took a bunch of plushies apart and made a Frankenstein monster from them!" You said, your laughter dying down as you clutched your side. Yao huffed and curled his huge body around you.

"You're lucky you look so cute as a demon, aru. Or else I would be very mad right now, aru." Yao said, looking at your tiny form. You puffed your cheeks out.

"But I don't like being all tiny like this! I'd rather be big like you!" You said. Yao chuckled and raised one of his paws up, patting you on the head with it.

"But you look like a cute little plushie right now, aru."

"No I don't, I look like I'm six, maybe seven when I'm much older." You said, burying you face in his soft fur. Yao chuckled again and held you close with one paw, rolling over so that you were now resting on his fluffy belly.

"But at least you didn't change as much as I did, aru." Yao said. You looked up.

"That's true." You said. You then tried to get up but Yao held you back down.

Boyfriend Scenarios: HetaliaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara