On and Off Line 2

All through school that next day my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't focus on anything, and I mean ANYTHING! Garroth had to wake me up in the middle of drama, math, and science. Thank Irene for best friends, am I right?

When that last bell of the day rang through the school, I was the first one out of the building. I ran all the way home, and threw my backpack aside. Homework can wait, I only have four hours till I meet my GR.OK!

I update my status on Twitter, because not to brag but I have 170,000 followers. "Meeting someone special today!" I tweeted out, before throwing my phone on my bed and starting up my bubble bath. I open up my laptop and turn on EXO, my favorite K-Pop group. I grab a face mask and spread it around my face, wanting my skin to be silky smooth.

"CALL ME BABY! CALL ME BABY!" I sang along at the top of my lungs while I bathed. 

When I got out, I went back into my room and looked at the time. 5:54. Okay, I'm pretty good on time. I went into my closet and pulled out the outfit I told GR.OK. My over-sized Lapis Lazuli sweater and black leggings. I grabbed the black combat boots that I wear everyday and pulled them on.

I walked back into the and turned on the curling iron. As I waited for it to heat up, I sprayed my hair with heat protection spray. I curled my long raven hair in wavy beach curls, taking the two front pieces and pulling them back into a princess ponytail. I grabbed my liquid eyeliner, beginning my simple makeup. I did a medium sized cat eye, the usual. I opened my eyes with mascara, making them pop. I smiled in the mirror, loving how I looked. 

I opened my phone to see it was 6:20, just enough time for me to get down to the mall and into Hot Topic. I ran downstairs and grabbed the car keys from the counter, giving my mom a kiss goodbye. 

"I'm going out mom, bye!" I told her as I exited the house through the front door. I drove my purple Volkswagen Beetle down to the mall. I hopped out and took a deep breath, realizing what I'm doing. I had been seeing this guy for about a month and this is my first time ever seeing what he looks like. What if it's all just a prank? No, no it can't be. I shook that thought out of my head and continued into the Hot Topic. 

I looked down to see it was 6:55, five minutes till our meeting time. I decided to walk around the store for a bit, wandering into the Steven Universe section. I bumped into someone on accident, and looked up to see a familiar head of blonde hair. 

"Hey Garroth! What are you doing here?" I ask him as he turns around, a wide smile on his face. 

"Oh nothing, just going shopping. I decided to check out this store after finding this sweater online." He pointed to his sweater, which had a picture of Peridot, the green space Dorito, on it. My eyes widened, full of realization.  

"Garroth? You-You're GR.OK?" I ask, taking a step back. 

"In the flesh, Shorty." Garroth took a step forward and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Garroth Ro'Meave of O'khasis." 

"My best friend, is my boyfriend?" I think aloud. Garroth chuckles and leans down to kiss me, which takes me by surprise. 

But I melt into the kiss, thanking the store was pretty empty. 

We separate and he embraces me. "I've known for a month." Garroth whispers. 

"Really?" I pull away, looking him in the eyes. "Why didn't you say anything?" 

"I wanted you to get to know me, not just know me from the real world. You falling for me was a plus." He booped my nose and wrapped an arm around me, walking out of the store. 

"You're so weird." I giggled, leaning into him. 

"I know, Shorty. I know." Garroth kissed my head, making me smile even more. 

Bad?

Check.

Predictable?

Check.

Cheesy?

Check. 

So this was probably the worst oneshot I've ever written, not gonna lie. 

BUT-I have some news for you guys! 

So we are almost at 10k views on this book, about 1K away. For this milestone, since it's my very first 10k, I'll be doing a very snazzy QnA!

Ask questions via Private Message or in the comments of my books! The questions can be about anything, just nothing too too personal. lol. too too. I'm accepting questions from my Adrienette/Marichat book as well, so this will be posted on there as well. 

The QnA will be posted on the day that I hit 10k, so tell your fangirl friends to check out my weird ass book! Or don't, Idk, you do you boo. 

That's All For Now FOLKS!

BYE~Bails~